Medicine Overview of Zerelin Injection
Decreased libido, Testicular atrophy, Increased sweating, Fatigue, Muscle weakness, Bone pain, Erectile dysfunction, Hot flashes, Injection site pain.
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
Zerelin 5mg Injection is a hormone similar to the one produced by a hypothalmus gland in the brain. It works by decreasing the levels of testosterone and estrogen.
In Depth Information on Zerelin Injection
- During the first weeks of therapy, buserelin may cause hot flashes (sudden sweating and feelings of warmth), decreased sexual ability, temporary increase in pain, pain while urinating, or weakness in legs.
- Your blood pressure may be monitored regularly as there is a risk of developing high blood pressure with buserelin.
- If you are a patient with diabetes, your blood glucose should be regularly monitored while on buserelin therapy.
- Buserelin can cause loss of fertility which may be permanent. If you intend to have children, discuss this with your doctor before receiving buserelin
- Do not take buserelin if you have urinary obstruction, spinal cord compression, history of pituitary gland tumors or osteoporosis, demyelinating form of Charcot-Marie-Tooth syndrome (an inherited neurologic disorder).
- Do not consume the drug if you are allergic to buserelin or any of its ingredients.
- Avoid taking buserelin if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding or if you have undiagnosed abnormal vaginal bleeding.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you develop any allergic reaction.
Zerelin Injection related warnings
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Zerelin 5mg Injection is highly unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
No information is available on the use of Zerelin 5mg Injection during lactation. Please consult your doctor.
Do not drive unless you are feeling well.
As you may feel dizzy, drowsy or have blurred eyesight while using this medicine and this may affect your ability to drive.
There is limited information available on the use of Zerelin 5mg Injection in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor.
There is limited information available on the use of Zerelin 5mg Injection in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.
If you miss a dose of Zerelin 5mg Injection, please consult your doctor.
Frequently asked questions about Zerelin Injection
Yes, Zerelin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Yes, Zerelin delays your period. Consult your doctor for advice
Yes, Zerelin can make you gain weight/bloat. Healthy diet and daily exercise can help control your weight gain
Yes, you may feel less energetic. Take more rest.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Zerelin 5mg Injection: HEX, RKS, RDH, RHL, ENP, AAR, DGN, SSA, TFP, WSI, UMP, ATP, HAT, BMJ, RHW, MDH, HGI, DLP, DVH, VNS, HZF, OHM, NVY, SGC, LCC, RJH, NVL, HTS, BHP, RPP, MAK, BHM, HSP, RPI, PMA, ZVP, SCH, GTK, PPR, JIV, DHR, SHC, ATL, P2P, TNH, EMB, MLC, GHR, IAD, PTI, SLN, DFP, RSS, AMR, GTC, PEN, DPL, BAP, NTB, FGH, MPC, ESY, OWP, BLE, SAF, SWA, RDR, NXG, IPL, SYN, PLT, VDH, BDN, PNT, SGH, DYG, RWP, DPP, BSN, ABP, WHL, PWN, JSL, VRS, NSL, RSA, SHD, GBL, BBS, GPP, OIP, OLT, ADT, KHC, USF, AAY, NNH, GPT, KHH, TOM, KMC, 9T9, PRN, BIO, HIP, SDM, SRG, STA, SJP, EVP, QLF, MMS, MAM, LHA, MAX, INC, GNC, ANT, JVN, BAL, THP, HMP, MSD, HPC, PVP, JVO, MDO, HBV, BTM, ARD, RUS, QTM, CLT, HNP, SVH, SBA, TRP, AGT, AYM, SBL, ZEL, EQN, NDP, SWP, SHP, AYU