Medicine Overview of Zavedos Capsule
Uses of Zavedos Capsule
Side effects of Zavedos Capsule
Nausea, Vomiting, Reduced blood platelets, Headache, Decreased white blood cell count, Hair loss, Fever, Anemia, Chills, Diarrhoea, Stomatitis (Inflammation of the mouth), Mucosal inflammation, Burning sensation, Decreased appetite, Decreased white blood cell count (neutrophils).
How to use Zavedos Capsule
How Zavedos Capsule works
In Depth Information on Zavedos Capsule
Expert advice for Zavedos Capsule
- Inform your doctor if you have or have had heart disease or any gastrointestinal disorders.
- Men are advised to follow contraceptive measures for at least 3 months after completion of treatment with idarubicin.
- Vaccination with a live vaccine should be avoided.
- Liver and kidney function should be evaluated with conventional clinical laboratory tests (using serum bilirubin and serum creatinine as indicators) prior to, and during treatment.
- Blood uric acid levels, potassium, calcium phosphate, and creatinine should be evaluated after initial treatment.
- Idarubicin can cause dizziness and, therefore, caution has to be taken before operating an automobile or machinery or engaging in activities requiring mental alertness and coordination.
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
Special care should be taken if it is essential that you drive while undergoing treatment especially if you are lacking strength or are in a debilitated condition.
Get kidney function tests done before the start of this medicine.
Get liver function tests done before the start of this medicine.