food interaction for XONE CEFF
alcohol interaction for XONE CEFF
pregnancy interaction for XONE CEFF
lactation interaction for XONE CEFF
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR XONE CEFF
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR XONE CEFF
- MONOCEF 1000MG INJECTION(5 ML injection in vial)Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 10.07/ML of injectionRs. 50.34save 56% more per ML of injection
- XONE 1000 MG INJECTION(5 ML injection in vial)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 10.07/ML of injectionRs. 50.35save 56% more per ML of injection
- MONOTAX 1000 MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Biochem Pharmaceutical IndustriesRs. 61.89/injectionRs. 61.89pay 168% more per injection
- TRAXOL 1000MG INJECTION(10 ML injection in vial)Cachet Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 6.42/ML of injectionRs. 64.25save 72% more per ML of injection
- MACZONE 1000MG INJECTION(5 ML injection in vial)Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 12.85/ML of injectionRs. 64.27save 44% more per ML of injection
Expert advice FOR XONE CEFF
- It is given as a drip (intravenous infusion) or as an injection directly into a vein or into a muscle. It is made up by the doctor, or nurse using water for injections or a suitable infusion fluid.
- Do not drive because you may feel sleepy or dizzy while being treated with ceftriaxone.
- Tell your doctor if you are taking, have recently taken or might take any other medicines. This includes medicines you can obtain without a prescription.
- Do not start or continue the ceftriaxone and consult your doctor if you have a liver or kidney disease.
- Do not take this drug and consult your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR XONE CEFF
Q. Is ceftriaxone a form of penicillin drug?
No, ceftriaxone is not a penicillin drug
Q. Is it bactericidal or bacteristatic?
It is a cephalosporin antibiotic. It is bactericidal drug
Q. Is ceftriaxone safe in liver disease?
Yes, ceftriaxone is safe in liver disease. Please consult your doctor for your medical condition before taking the drug
Q. Is ceftriaxone compatible with potassium or potassium chloride?
Yes, ceftriaxone is compatible with potassium or potassium chloride when taken together
Q. Is ceftriaxone the same as cephalexin, Monocef-o, Monocef 200, Monocef tablet, Cefakind, or Cefakind 250?
No, all are different cephalosporin antibiotics. Monocef-o, Monocef 200, or Monocef tablet contain cefpodoxmine, and Cefakind, or Cefakind 250 contain cefuroxime
Q. What organisms does ceftriaxone cover?
Ceftriaxone is active against pseudomonas, staphylococcus, and klebsiella bacteria. It has no activity against chlamydia, methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (mrsa), and mycoplasma.