food interaction for UROKINASE TTK
alcohol interaction for UROKINASE TTK
pregnancy interaction for UROKINASE TTK
lactation interaction for UROKINASE TTK
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for UROKINASE TTK
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for UROKINASE TTK
- U FRAG 500000 IU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Bharat Serums & Vaccines LtdRs. 3799/injectionRs. 3799pay 4% more per injection
- KD UNASE 500000 IU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Vhb Life Sciences IncRs. 3400/injectionRs. 3400save 7% more per injection
- MEDINASE 500000IU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Life Medicare & Biotech Pvt LtdRs. 3428.57/injectionRs. 3428.57save 6% more per injection
- RENOKINASE 500000IU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Biosena LifescienceRs. 1752.38/injectionRs. 1752.38save 52% more per injection
- UROKEN 500000IU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Chandra Bhagat Pharma Pvt LtdRs. 3600/injectionRs. 3600save 1% more per injection
- Dr. (Col.) Balbir KalraMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. R. R. KasliwalMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Manjinder SandhuMBBS, MD, DNB, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Sumeet SethiMBBS, DNB, DM
- Dr. Monik MehtaMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
Expert advice for UROKINASE TTK
- Special care should be taken while using urokinase if you recently have had bleeding from stomach or intestines, had surgery or had given blood recently, had heart problems, have severe blood vessel in the brain or are above 75 years of age.
- Inform your doctor if you are taking medication like heparin or other anticoagulants, aspirin, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agents (NSAIDs), dipyridamole or dextrans.
- Avoid taking aspirin or ibuprofen to treat a fever after you have received urokinase as it may increase your risk of bleeding.
- Avoid activities that may increase your risk of bleeding or injury.
Frequently asked questions for UROKINASE TTK
Q.What is urokinase made from/ found/ produced?
Urokinase is man-made product developed using a protein that occurs naturally in the kidneys. It is obtained from human neonatal kidney cells grown in tissue culture.