food interaction for U FRAG
alcohol interaction for U FRAG
pregnancy interaction for U FRAG
lactation interaction for U FRAG
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for U FRAG
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for U FRAG
- UROKEN 500000IU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Chandra Bhagat Pharma Pvt LtdRs. 3600/injectionRs. 3600save 5% more per injection
- URONASE 500000IU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)United Biotech Pvt LtdRs. 3650/injectionRs. 3650save 4% more per injection
- SOLOKINASE 500000IU INJECTION(10 ML injection in vial)Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 360.08/ML of injectionRs. 3600.79save 91% more per ML of injection
- KD UNASE 500000 IU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Vhb Life Sciences IncRs. 3400/injectionRs. 3400save 11% more per injection
- UROKINASE TTK 500000IU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)TTK Healthcare LtdRs. 3640/injectionRs. 3640save 4% more per injection
- Dr. Rajneesh KapoorMBBS, MD, DNB
- Dr. Balbir SinghMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Manjinder SandhuMBBS, MD, DNB, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. R. R. KasliwalMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Monik MehtaMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
Expert advice for U FRAG
- Special care should be taken while using urokinase if you recently have had bleeding from stomach or intestines, had surgery or had given blood recently, had heart problems, have severe blood vessel in the brain or are above 75 years of age.
- Inform your doctor if you are taking medication like heparin or other anticoagulants, aspirin, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agents (NSAIDs), dipyridamole or dextrans.
- Avoid taking aspirin or ibuprofen to treat a fever after you have received urokinase as it may increase your risk of bleeding.
- Avoid activities that may increase your risk of bleeding or injury.
Frequently asked questions for U FRAG
Q.What is urokinase made from/ found/ produced?
Urokinase is man-made product developed using a protein that occurs naturally in the kidneys. It is obtained from human neonatal kidney cells grown in tissue culture.