food interaction for TRIADIN
alcohol interaction for TRIADIN
pregnancy interaction for TRIADIN
lactation interaction for TRIADIN
SALT INFORMATION for TRIADIN
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for TRIADIN
- TRIVEDON 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 5.55/tabletRs. 55.50pay 59% more per tablet
- FLAVEDON 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Serdia Pharmaceuticals India Pvt LtdRs. 9/tabletRs. 90pay 158% more per tablet
- CARVIDON 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Micro Labs LtdRs. 7.50/tabletRs. 75pay 115% more per tablet
- CYTOGARD 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 8.22/tabletRs. 82.20pay 136% more per tablet
- CARDIMAX 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)USV LtdRs. 6.05/tabletRs. 60.50pay 73% more per tablet
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
Expert advice for TRIADIN
- The Trimetazidine may cause dizziness and lightheadedness. To avoid this, get up slowly after sitting or lying down.
- Avoid driving if you feel dizzy after consuming Trimetazidine.
- Notify your doctor immediately if you are or are planning to become pregnant during the administration of this medicine.
- Do not breast-feed while taking Trimetazidine.
Frequently asked questions for TRIADIN
Q.Is trimetazidine FDA approved?
No, trimetazidine is not FDA approved
Q.What is trimetazidine/ trimetazidine dihydrochloride used for?
Trimetazidine is used in the treatment of angina pectoris (sensation of pressure, squeezing, or pain in chest due to insufficient blood supply to the muscles of the heart) as an additional therapy to other frontline medicines. It may also be used in patients who do not respond well to other anti-anginal medicines