Medicine Overview of Tetralab Capsule
Uses of Tetralab Capsule
Tetralab 250mg Capsule is used in the treatment of Bacterial infections.
Side effects of Tetralab Capsule
Nausea, Rash, Vomiting, Urticaria, Loss of appetite, Photosensitivity, Diarrhoea, Haemolytic anemia.
How to use Tetralab Capsule
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It is better to take Tetralab 250mg Capsule empty stomach (1 hour before food or 2 hours after food).
How Tetralab Capsule works
Tetralab 250mg capsule is an antibiotic. It stops bacterial growth by inhibiting synthesis of essential proteins, which are required by bacteria to carry out vital functions.
In Depth Information on Tetralab Capsule
Expert advice for Tetralab Capsule
- Caution is advised while taking tetracycline if you are sensitive to light; suffer from myasthenia gravis (neuromuscular disease characterized by very weak muscles and unusual tiredness), liver and kidney disorder.
- Do not take tetracycline with milk, milk containing product or food derived from milk.
- Do not take iron and calcium supplements, antacids, or laxatives within 2 hours before or after taking tetracycline.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight as tetracyclines may make your skin more sensitive to sunlight.
- Inform your doctor if you have intolerance to sucrose or lactose.
Special precautions for Tetralab 250mg Capsule
It is generally safe to consume alcohol with Tetralab 250mg Capsule.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Tetralab 250mg Capsule is unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor....
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
Tetralab 250mg Capsule is probably safe to use during lactat+more
ion. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
Tetralab 250mg Capsule does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Tetralab 250mg Capsule is probably unsafe to use in patients with kidney disease and should be avoided. Please consult your doctor.+more
Contraindicated in renal impairment....
Contraindicated in renal impairment.
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Sucramal Suspension, Sufrate O Suspension, Epsolin 50mg/2ml Injection, Sucrasure 500mg Suspension
Substitutes for Tetralab Capsule
Resteclin 250mg Capsule
Abbott India Ltd
Tetlin 250mg Capsule
Ind Swift Laboratories Ltd
Getra 250mg Capsule
Rancycline 250mg Capsule
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Cadicycline 250mg Capsule