Substitutes for TEMERAN INJECTION
PEMMET 100MG INJECTION
Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
PEMCURE 100MG INJECTION
Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd
PEXETRUST 100MG INJECTION
Panacea Biotec Ltd
PEMETERO 100MG INJECTION
Hetero Drugs Ltd
PEXOTRA 100MG INJECTION
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Medicine Overview of TEMERAN INJECTION
Side effects of TEMERAN INJECTION
Nausea, Vomiting, Pharyngitis, Loss of appetite, Stomatitis (Inflammation of the mouth), Hair loss, Reduced blood platelets, Rash, Fatigue, Anemia, Diarrhoea, Decreased white blood cell count (neutrophils), Neuropathy.
How to use TEMERAN INJECTION
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
How TEMERAN INJECTION works
Temeran 100mg injection interferes with the growth of DNA and RNA of the cancer cells by substituting their building blocks. It prevents the cancer cells from growing and multiplying.
In Depth Information on TEMERAN INJECTION
Expert advice for TEMERAN INJECTION
- You should always take vitamin B12, folic acid, and corticosteroids along with pemetrexed.
- Tell your doctor, if you have been recently vaccinated.
- Tell your doctor if you have heart disease or history of heart disease, kidney or liver disorder.
- Your blood samples will be evaluated to check kidney and liver function and blood cell count before each pemetrexed infusion.
- If you have had or are going to have radiation therapy, tell your doctor, as there may be an early or late radiation reaction with pemetrexed.
- Consult your doctor regarding contraception and ensure to use contraception when on treatment with Pemetrexed and up to 6 months thereafter.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or think you may become pregnant or breast-feeding.
Special precautions for TEMERAN 100MG INJECTION
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Temeran 100mg injection is unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor....
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Caution is advised when driving or operating machinery.
Caution should be advised in patients with moderate to severe renal impairment.
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Frequently asked questions for TEMERAN 100MG INJECTION
Frequently asked questions for Pemetrexed
Q. Is pemetrexed a vesicant?
No. Pemetrexed is not a vesicant
Q. Is pemetrexed a chemotherapy/ cytotoxic?
Yes. Pemetrexed is chemotherapy and a cytotoxic drug
Q. Is pemetrexed safe?
Pemetrexed is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Does pemetrexed cause hair loss?
Yes. Pemetrexed is a prescription chemotherapy medication and hair loss is one of the possible side effects.