Talecalm 5mg Tablet
10 tablets in 1 strip
Medicine Overview of Talecalm Tablet
Uses of Talecalm Tablet
Talecalm 5mg Tablet is used in the treatment of schizophrenia.
Side effects of Talecalm Tablet
Orthostatic hypotension (sudden lowering of blood pressure on standing), Sleepiness, Dry mouth, Abnormality of voluntary movements, Parkinsonism, Weight gain, Akathisia, Dystonia, Constipation.
How to use Talecalm Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It is better to take Talecalm 5mg Tablet with food.
How Talecalm Tablet works
Talecalm 5mg tablet works by blocking the action of dopamine, a chemical messenger in the brain that affects the thoughts and moods.
In Depth Information on Talecalm Tablet
Expert advice for Talecalm Tablet
- Inform your doctor before taking trifluoperazine if you or anyone from your family is suffering from any heart/blood-vessel disease or have a history of problems with blood clotting, or if you suffer from Parkinson’s disease (nervous system disorder characterized by tremors, rigidity and difficulty in movements), epilepsy (fits), glaucoma (increased pressure inside the eye), Myasthenia gravis (abnormal weakness of muscles), loss of cognitive or memory function or changes in body temperature.
- Take precautions while using trifluoperazine if you are at risk for getting a stroke (paralysis) because of heart disease, diabetes, high blood cholesterol.
- Do not drive vehicle or operate heavy machinery while taking this drug as it may make you feel dizzy.
- Do not consume alcohol while taking trifluoperazine as it may worsen the side effects.
- Consult your doctor before taking trifluoperazine if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
Special precautions for Talecalm 5mg Tablet
Talecalm 5mg Tablet may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness with alcohol.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Talecalm 5mg Tablet may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Talecalm 5mg Tablet should be used with caution during lacta+more
tion. Breast feeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body....
Do not drive unless you are feeling well.+more
Talecalm 5mg Tablet make u feel dizzy, drowsy or can cause blurred vision. This may affect your driving ability....
Talecalm 5mg Tablet make u feel dizzy, drowsy or can cause blurred vision. This may affect your driving ability.
There is limited information available on the use of Talecal+more
m 5mg Tablet in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Onabet Powder, Onitraz 100mg Capsule, Flugee 150mg Tablet, Tramazac HP 50mg Injection
Substitutes for Talecalm Tablet
Gencalm 5mg Tablet
Gentech Healthcare Pvt Ltd
Espazine 5mg Tablet
Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Normacalm 5mg Tablet
Relicalm 5mg Tablet
Reliance Formulation Pvt Ltd
Trikozin 5mg Tablet