Medicine Overview of T Sol Soap
Uses of T Sol Soap
T Sol Soap is used in the treatment of scabies.
Side effects of T Sol Soap
Erythematous rash, Itching, Dry skin, Paresthesia (tingling or pricking sensation).
How to use T Sol Soap
Use it as advised by your doctor or check the label for directions before use.
How T Sol Soap works
Sulfiram belongs to the class of medications called as antiscabies agents. It acts by killing the mites causing scabies thereby preventing the infection.
In Depth Information on T Sol Soap
Expert advice for T Sol Soap
- Take a warm bath and apply the medicated soap all over the body especially in folded areas of the skin. Blot dry with a towel.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you experience any allergic reactions.
- Preferably use at night before going to bed.
- Do not let sulfiram soap come in contact with your mouth or eyes.
- Wash your clothing and bed sheets after each application to kill all the mites.
- Application of sulfiram should continue till the infection terminates.
- Follow up with your doctor after 1 week of treatment.
- Do not consume alcohol when on treatment with sulfiram, as it may cause serious adverse effects.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to sulfiram or other sulfur containing medications or any of its ingredients.
- Do not use if you have had heart attack, or mental disorders (e.g episodes in which they see, hear or feel things that are not really present [hallucinations], or false ideas or beliefs despite evidence suggesting otherwise [delusions ], serious allergic reactions).
Special precautions for T Sol Soap
No interaction found
T Sol Soap is probably safe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
T Sol Soap is safe to use during lactation. Human studies have shown that either the drug does not pass into the breastmilk in significant amount or is not expected to cause toxicity to the baby.+more
It should be wiped off thoroughly prior to nursing if it is being applied to the breast or nipple area....
It should be wiped off thoroughly prior to nursing if it is being applied to the breast or nipple area.
T Sol Soap may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or decrea+more
se alertness. If this happens, do not drive....
There is limited information available on the use of T Sol S+more
oap in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
If you miss a dose of Sulfiram Topical, please consult your doctor.
Substitutes for T Sol
No substitutes found for this medicine