food interaction for T BACT
alcohol interaction for T BACT
pregnancy interaction for T BACT
lactation interaction for T BACT
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for T BACT
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for T BACT
- T BACT OINTMENT(5 GM ointment in tube)Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 16.70/GM of ointmentRs. 83.50pay 316% more per GM of ointment
- BACTROBAN 2% W/W OINTMENT(5 GM ointment in tube)Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 16.93/GM of ointmentRs. 84.65pay 321% more per GM of ointment
- MOPRY 2% W/W OINTMENT(5 GM ointment in tube)Unichem Laboratories LtdRs. 16.60/GM of ointmentRs. 83pay 313% more per GM of ointment
- MUPIFEN 2%W/W OINTMENT(15 GM ointment in tube)Fourrts India Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 19/GM of ointmentRs. 285pay 373% more per GM of ointment
- MUPIROCIN 2% OINTMENT(5 GM ointment in tube)Jan AushadhiRs. 7.83/GM of ointmentRs. 39.13pay 95% more per GM of ointment
- Dr. Anuj PallMBBS, MD, PhD, Certification
- Dr. Sangeeta VermaMBBS, DNB
- Dr. Atula GuptaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ramanjit SinghMBBS, MD, Certification
- Dr. Shuchi SinglaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for T BACT
- Avoid direct contact of cream with your eyes. In case of direct contact, wash your eyes with water immediately and seek immediate medical attention.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding
- Patients allergic to mupirocin or any of its ingredients.
Frequently asked questions for T BACT
Q.Is mupirocin topical good for acne?
No, mupirocin topical should not be used for the treatment of acne
Q.Is mupirocin ointment used for yeast infections or herpes or ringworm?
Mupirocin ointment is used to treat bacterial skin infections and does not act against fungal and viral skin infections
Q.Is mupirocin topical used for diaper rash?
Mupirocin topical is an antibacterial and will only help if the diaper rash has become infected with bacteria
Q.Does mupirocin topical treat eczema?
Mupirocin topical does not treat eczema unless it is infected, which generally would need to be diagnosed by a doctor
Q.Does mupirocin topical clog pores?
No. Mupirocin topical does not clog pores
Q.Does mupirocin ointment used to stop itching?
No. The indication is not itching but infection. Normally when infection is taken care of, itching subsidises on its own.