food interaction for SYLATE
alcohol interaction for SYLATE
pregnancy interaction for SYLATE
lactation interaction for SYLATE
SALT INFORMATION for SYLATE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for SYLATE
- ETHASYL 250 MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)FDC LtdRs. 23.88/ML of injectionRs. 47.75save 49% more per ML of injection
- COSKLOT 250 MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Adcock Ingram Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 16.68/ML of injectionRs. 33.36save 65% more per ML of injection
- SYL 250 MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Bennet Pharmaceuticals LimitedRs. 10.50/ML of injectionRs. 21save 78% more per ML of injection
- H STAT 250 MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Obsurge Biotech LtdRs. 13.75/ML of injectionRs. 27.50save 71% more per ML of injection
- ALSTAT 250MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Albert David LtdRs. 20.50/ML of injectionRs. 41save 56% more per ML of injection
- Dr. Balbir SinghMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. (Col.) Balbir KalraMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Sanjeev ChoudharyMBBS, MD, DM, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. Manjinder SandhuMBBS, MD, DNB, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Tapan GhoseMBBS, DNB, MD, DNB, Fellowship, Fellowship
Expert advice for SYLATE
- Do not take ethamsylate if you are allergic to ethamsylate or any other ingredients in the medicine, or you have allergy to sulfa drugs or wheat.
- Do not take ethamsylate if you develop fever with treatment; non-cancerous growths called fibroids in your womb; porphyria (a rare blood pigment disorder that affects skin and other organs, and causes abdominal pain).
- Avoid using ethamsylate if you are pregnant or breast feeding a baby.
- Do not use the product before onset of bleeding during periods.
Frequently asked questions for SYLATE
Q.How does ethamsylate work?
Ethamsylate belongs to a class of medications called hemostatic agent. It acts by stopping bleeding from small blood vessels by stabilizing the wall of these blood vessels and improving platelet (blood cells that help in clotting)function.