food interaction for SVIZUNATE
alcohol interaction for SVIZUNATE
pregnancy interaction for SVIZUNATE
lactation interaction for SVIZUNATE
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR SVIZUNATE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR SVIZUNATE
- FALCYNATE 50MG TABLET(6 tablets in strip)Skymax Life Science Pvt LtdRs. 30.33/tabletRs. 182pay 78% more per tablet
- AZUNATE 50 MG TABLET(6 tablets in strip)Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 11.31/tabletRs. 67.86save 33% more per tablet
- FALNO FORTE 50MG TABLET(6 tablets in strip)Winsome Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 24.71/tabletRs. 148.28pay 45% more per tablet
- VERSAQUIN 50MG TABLET(4 tablets in strip)Flamingo Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 19.04/tabletRs. 76.16pay 12% more per tablet
- LYSUNATE 50MG TABLET(6 tablets in strip)Hetero Drugs LtdRs. 20.62/tabletRs. 123.75pay 21% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR SVIZUNATE
- Do not start or continue the artesunate tablets and consult your doctor If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to artesunate.
- Do not start or continue the artesunate tablets and consult your doctor you are in first 3 months of pregnancy or If you are breast feeding.
- Do not drive or operate machinery after taking artesunate because you may feel sleepy.
Frequently asked questions FOR SVIZUNATE
Q. Is artesunate banned in India?
No, it is available in India with doctor's prescription only
Q. What is artesunate amodiaquine/ Winthrop/artesunate injection?
These are trade names of artesunate containing products. It is used for the treatment of malaria. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q. Why is artesunate better than quinine?
Intramuscular or intravenous injection of artesunate has shown better treatment effects than quinine. Always consult your doctor regarding its use
Q. Does artesunate contain sulphur?
No, it does not contain sulphur
Q. How does artesunate work?
It acts by producing free radicals which kills the malarial parasite (Plasmodium)
Q. Where does artesunate come from?
It is derived from Artemisinin tree.