Medicine Overview of Stieprox Liquid
Side effects of Stieprox Liquid
Application site itching, Burning sensation, Skin redness.
How to use Stieprox Liquid
Use this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use.
How Stieprox Liquid works
Stieprox liquid stops the growth of fungus by preventing them from making their protective covering.
In Depth Information on Stieprox Liquid
Expert advice for Stieprox Liquid
- Ciclopirox topical is meant for application to skin, nails and scalp only.
- In case of accidental consumption or contact with eyes or vagina, wash immediately and contact your doctor if irritation persists.
- In case of nail infections, regular trimming of nails along with daily application of ciclopirox nail lacquer is advised.
- Avoid use of nail polish or other cosmetics on treated nails.
- Contact your doctor if you do not notice any improvements after 4 weeks of treatment.
- Inform your doctor if you notice increased skin irritation or redness, itching, burning, blistering, oozing, and swelling at the site of application.
- Consult your doctor before using in children <10 years.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to ciclopirox or any of its ingredients.
Special precautions for Stieprox Liquid
No interaction found
Stieprox Liquid is probably safe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Stieprox Liquid is safe to use during lactation. Human studies have shown that either the drug does not pass into the breastmilk in significant amount or is not expected to cause toxicity to the baby.+more
It should be wiped off thoroughly prior to nursing if it is being applied to the breast or nipple area....
It should be wiped off thoroughly prior to nursing if it is being applied to the breast or nipple area.
It is not known whether Stieprox Liquid alters the ability t+more
o drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
There is limited information available on the use of Stiepro+more
x Liquid in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
User Submitted Feedback For Stieprox 1.5% w/w Liquid
Patients taking Stieprox Liquid
Once A Day
Twice A Week
Twice A Day
Thrice A week
Substitutes for Stieprox
No substitutes found for this medicine