Medicine Overview of Slep Drop
Uses of Slep Drop
Slep 100mg Drop is used for insomnia.
Side effects of Slep Drop
Abdominal pain, Balance disorder (loss of balance), Confusion, Constipation, Dizziness, Drug dependence, Flatulence, Headache, Rash, Vomiting, Nausea, Diarrhoea, Nightmare.
How to use Slep Drop
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Measure it with a marked dropper and take it as directed. It is better to take Slep 100mg Drop with food.
How Slep Drop works
Slep 100mg drop induces sleep by suppressing the excessive activity of the nerve cells in the brain.
In Depth Information on Slep Drop
Expert advice for Slep Drop
- Do not take if you are allergic to triclofos or any of the other ingredients of the solution like sucrose.
- Avoid taking this medication for depression, mental problems or sleeping problems.
- Avoid using triclofos during pregnancy or lactation.
- Do not take triclofos if you have a history of addiction to drugs or alcohol or any other medication.
- Do not take triclofos if you have had any urinary tract or digestive system problems; heart impairments or any blockages in blood vessels.
- Do not drive or operate machines after taking triclofos as it may cause drowsiness or tiredness.
Special precautions for Slep 100mg Drop
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Slep 100mg Drop should be used with caution during lactation+more
. Breast feeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body....
It is not known whether Slep 100mg Drop alters the ability t+more
o drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
There is limited information available on the use of Slep 10+more
0mg Drop in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
Slep 100mg Drop should be used with caution in patients with+more
liver disease. Dose adjustment of Slep 100mg Drop may be needed. Please consult your doctor....
If you miss a dose of Triclofos, please consult your doctor.
Frequently asked questions for Slep 100mg Drop
Frequently asked questions for Triclofos
Slep sodium is safe for infants when it is prescribed for a condition by a doctor and taken at the dosage prescribed by the doctor.
Substitutes for Slep
No substitutes found for this medicine