food interaction for SERIZ
alcohol interaction for SERIZ
pregnancy interaction for SERIZ
lactation interaction for SERIZ
SALT INFORMATION for SERIZ
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for SERIZ
- KINETO FORTE TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Systopic Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 7/tabletRs. 70pay 54% more per tablet
- ACE 15MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Gold LineRs. 6.50/tabletRs. 65pay 43% more per tablet
- DRANZEN AP 15MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Drakt Pharmaceutical Pvt LtdRs. 6.75/tabletRs. 67.50pay 49% more per tablet
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for SERIZ
- Notify your doctor if you have a bleeding disorder. Since Serratiopeptidase interferes with the blood clotting, so it might worsen the bleeding disorder
- Stop using the Serratiopeptidase at least 2 weeks before a scheduled surgery, since Serratiopeptidase interferes with blood clotting.
- Notify your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for SERIZ
Q.Is serratiopeptidase addictive?
No. Serratiopeptidase is not an addictive drug
Q.Is serratiopeptidase an antibiotic/ steroid/ pain killer?
No, these drugs are used in the treatment of pain and inflammatory condition
Q.Is serratiopeptidase banned/ legal/ illegal/ available in India?
No, serratiopeptidase is available as prescription drug.