food interaction for KINETO FORTE
alcohol interaction for KINETO FORTE
pregnancy interaction for KINETO FORTE
lactation interaction for KINETO FORTE
SALT INFORMATION for KINETO FORTE
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for KINETO FORTE TABLET
Patients taking KINETO FORTE TABLET
- 46%Twice A Day
- 26%Thrice A Day
- 15%Alternate Day
- 10%Once A Day
- 3%Once A Week
SUBSTITUTES for KINETO FORTE
- ACE 15MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Gold LineRs. 6.50/tabletRs. 65save 7% more per tablet
- DRANZEN AP 15MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Drakt Pharmaceutical Pvt LtdRs. 6.75/tabletRs. 67.50save 4% more per tablet
- SERIZ 15MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Salud Care India Pvt LtdRs. 4.53/tabletRs. 45.34save 35% more per tablet
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for KINETO FORTE
- Notify your doctor if you have a bleeding disorder. Since Serratiopeptidase interferes with the blood clotting, so it might worsen the bleeding disorder
- Stop using the Serratiopeptidase at least 2 weeks before a scheduled surgery, since Serratiopeptidase interferes with blood clotting.
- Notify your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for KINETO FORTE
Q.Is serratiopeptidase addictive?
No. Serratiopeptidase is not an addictive drug
Q.Is serratiopeptidase an antibiotic/ steroid/ pain killer?
No, these drugs are used in the treatment of pain and inflammatory condition
Q.Is serratiopeptidase banned/ legal/ illegal/ available in India?
No, serratiopeptidase is available as prescription drug.