Information about Serratiopeptidase
Serratiopeptidase is used in the treatment of pain relief and swelling.
How serratiopeptidase works
Serratiopeptidase is an enzyme that works by breaking down the chemical messengers involved in pain and inflammation (redness and swelling).
Common side effects of serratiopeptidase
No common side effects seen
Available Medicine for Serratiopeptidase
- ₹53 to ₹103Comed Chemicals Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹59 to ₹135Maneesh Pharmaceuticals Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹15 to ₹164Abbott5 variant(s)
- ₹70 to ₹129Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹47 to ₹134Kamron Laboratories Ltd4 variant(s)
- ₹70Systopic Laboratories Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹48 to ₹95Mars Therapeutics & Chemicals Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹27 to ₹83Vance Health Pharmaceuticals Ltd4 variant(s)
- ₹17 to ₹79Drakt Pharmaceutical Pvt Ltd10 variant(s)
- ₹42Bennet Pharmaceuticals Limited1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Serratiopeptidase
- Notify your doctor if you have a bleeding disorder. Since Serratiopeptidase interferes with the blood clotting, so it might worsen the bleeding disorder
- Stop using the Serratiopeptidase at least 2 weeks before a scheduled surgery, since Serratiopeptidase interferes with blood clotting.
- Notify your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for Serratiopeptidase
Q. Is serratiopeptidase addictive?
No. Serratiopeptidase is not an addictive drug
Q. Is serratiopeptidase an antibiotic/ steroid/ pain killer?
No, these drugs are used in the treatment of pain and inflammatory condition
Q. Is serratiopeptidase banned/ legal/ illegal/ available in India?
No, serratiopeptidase is available as prescription drug.