Information about Serratiopeptidase
Serratiopeptidase is used in the treatment of pain relief and swelling.
How serratiopeptidase works
Serratiopeptidase is an enzyme that works by breaking down the chemical messengers involved in pain and inflammation (redness and swelling).
Common side effects of serratiopeptidase
No common side effects seen
Available Medicine for Serratiopeptidase
- ₹53 to ₹113Comed Chemicals Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹59 to ₹148Maneesh Pharmaceuticals Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹70 to ₹141Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd4 variant(s)
- ₹15 to ₹164Abbott5 variant(s)
- ₹47 to ₹134Kamron Laboratories Ltd4 variant(s)
- ₹70Systopic Laboratories Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹48 to ₹95Mars Therapeutics & Chemicals Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹27 to ₹83Vance Health Pharmaceuticals Ltd4 variant(s)
- ₹17 to ₹79Drakt Pharmaceutical Pvt Ltd11 variant(s)
- ₹42Bennet Pharmaceuticals Limited1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Serratiopeptidase
- Serratiopeptidase helps relieve pain and swelling associated with post-operative wounds and inflammatory diseases.
- Take it 30 minutes before a meal or as directed by your doctor.
- Stop using Serratiopeptidase at least 2 weeks before a scheduled surgery as it may interfere with blood clotting.
- Inform your doctor if you have liver or kidney disease or problems with your blood clotting mechanism.
Frequently asked questions for Serratiopeptidase
Q. Is serratiopeptidase addictive?
No. Serratiopeptidase is not an addictive drug
Q. Is serratiopeptidase an antibiotic/ steroid/ pain killer?
No, these drugs are used in the treatment of pain and inflammatory condition
Q. Is serratiopeptidase banned/ legal/ illegal/ available in India?
No, serratiopeptidase is available as prescription drug.