food interaction for SENSOCHEK
alcohol interaction for SENSOCHEK
pregnancy interaction for SENSOCHEK
lactation interaction for SENSOCHEK
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for SENSOCHEK
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for SENSOCHEK
- PROPCAINE 0.5% EYE DROP(5 ML eye drop in packet)Cipla LtdRs. 12.84/ML of eye dropRs. 64.20pay 23% more per ML of eye drop
- CARE CAIN 0.5% EYE DROPS(5 ML eye drop in packet)Ajanta Pharma LtdRs. 8.60/ML of eye dropRs. 43save 18% more per ML of eye drop
- CARE CAIN 0.5% EYE DROPS(10 ML eye drop in packet)Ajanta Pharma LtdRs. 7.68/ML of eye dropRs. 76.83save 26% more per ML of eye drop
- TOPICAINE EYE DROP(5 ML eye drop in packet)Pharmatak Opthalmics Pvt LtdRs. 10/ML of eye dropRs. 50save 4% more per ML of eye drop
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for SENSOCHEK
- Wash your hands after using proparacaine drops as it may cause drying or cracking of the fingertips.
- Do not wear contact lenses while using proparacaine.
- Protect your eye from injury while it is still numb. Do not touch or rub the eye. Do not use additional eye drops in the eye until your doctor tells you to do so.
- Protect your eye from dust particles, sand, or anything that might cause irritation.
- Proparacaine should be used for the period advised by your doctor. Prolonged use of a topical ocular anesthetic may lead to permanent abnormal changes in eyes with accompanying loss of vision.
Frequently asked questions for SENSOCHEK
Q.Is proparacaine an amide or ester?
Proparacaine is an ester
Q.Does proparacaine need to be refrigerated?
Yes, Proparacaine needs to be refrigerated at 2°-8°C (36°- 46°F)
Q.How long does proparacaine last?
With a single drop, the onset of anesthesia usually begins within 30 seconds and persists for 15 to 20 minutes.