food interaction for SENORM LA
alcohol interaction for SENORM LA
pregnancy interaction for SENORM LA
lactation interaction for SENORM LA
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for SENORM LA
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for SENORM LA 50 MG INJECTION
Patients taking SENORM LA 50 MG INJECTION
- 33%Twice A Month
- 33%Once A Month
- 17%Once A Day
- 17%Once A Week
SUBSTITUTES for SENORM LA
- RELINASE LA 50MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Reliance Formulation Pvt LtdRs. 120/ML of injectionRs. 120save 40% more per ML of injection
- MOVADOL LA 50 MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Mova Pharmaceutical Pvt LtdRs. 189.99/ML of injectionRs. 189.99save 5% more per ML of injection
- UNIDOL 50MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)United Biotech Pvt LtdRs. 12/ML of injectionRs. 12save 94% more per ML of injection
- Dr. Deepak RahejaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Samir ParikhMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Puneet DwevediMBBS, MD
- Dr. Anupama AhlawatMBBS
- Dr. Jyoti Kapoor MadanMBBS, DNB, Diploma, Fellowship
Expert advice for SENORM LA
- Do not start or continue haloperidol, if you are allergic to haloperidol or any other ingrediants in the formulation.
- Do not take haloperidol, if you have irregular heart beat (arrhythmia) or unusually slow heart beat.
- Do not use haloperidol, if you have Parkinson’s disease; low white blood cells levels.
- Avoid using haloperidol, if you have liver or kidney disease, fits, depression, problems with your thyroid gland, a non-cancerous tumour of the adrenal gland (phaeochromocytoma; causing episodic or persistent rise in blood pressure).
- Do not drive or opeate heavy machinery as haloperidol can make you sleepy and impair your alertness.
Frequently asked questions for SENORM LA
Q.Is haloperidol a controlled drug or narcotic or addictive?
No,haloperidol is not a controlled drug, narcotic or addictive
Q.Is haloperidol a benzo or a neuroleptic or MAOI?
No,haloperidol is not a benzo or MAOI or a neuroleptic. It is an antipsychotic. It works by blocking the action of dopamine receptors in brain, which decreases the excessive dopamine activity in the brain
Q.Is haloperidol used for nausea?
No,haloperidol is not used for nausea
Q.Is haloperidol like alprazolam (Xanax)?
Haloperidol is an antipsychotic, which is used to treat mental illnesses that affect an individuals' thinking, feeling or behaviour. These illnesses include to treat schizophrenia, psychoses, mania, behavioural problems and Gilles de la Tourette syndrome (chronic multiple motor and vocal ticsinvoluntary responses) in adults and children. It is also used for persistent hiccups in adults. Alprazolam (Xanax) belongs to benzodiazepine group of dugs, and is used in the treatment of insomnia and anxiety
Q.Is haloperidol a sedative/ make you sleepy?
Yes,haloperidol can cause sedation
Q.Can you take haloperidol with lorazepam?
Haloperidol interacts with lorazepam to cause increased sedation and impaired attention. Please consult your doctor before taking haloperidol with diazepam
Q.Does haloperidol cause weight gain or does haloperidol cause tardive dyskinesia?
Yes, in some people haloperidol may cause weight gain and tardive dyskinesia
Q.Does haloperidol cause respiratory depression/ hallucination?
Haloperidol may cause dyspnea as well as other bahavioral abnormalities in patients. It is not known to cause respiratory depression/ hallucination.