SALT INFORMATIONHaloperidol(5 mg)
How it works
Common side effects
Breast discomfort, Restlessness, Inability to walk normally, Abnormal increase in muscle tension, Breast pain, Muscle cramp, Decrease in sexual desire, Breast enlargement or tenderness in male, Increased in sweating, Blurred vision, Slowing of movements, Allergy, Salivary hypersecretion, Urinary retention, Breathlessness, Absence of menstrual periods, Low blood pressure when standing up from sitting or lay position, Decreased ability of to perform body movements, , Vomiting, Painfully twisted and tilted neck, Paralysis of muscles that control eye movements, Psychotic disorder, Low blood pressure, Itching, Agitation, Urge to vomit, Increased muscular activity, Visual disturbance, Pain during menstruation, Redness and rash, Reduced degree of facial expression, Abnormal and involuntary muscle contractions, Constipation, Feeling of restlessness, Increased muscle tension and slowing of movements, Dizziness, Sleepiness, Fever, Rash, Uncontrolled shaking, Weight gain and loss, Fits, Swelling in part or whole of body, Faster heart rate, Dry mouth, Skin reaction in areas exposed to sunlight, Sleeplessness, Liver toxicity, Confusional state, Jaundice, Problems with erections, Uncontrollable twitching or jerking movements of face, Extrapyramidal disorders, Stiffness in joints and muscles
- SERENACE 5MG INJECTION(1 ml Injection in Vial)RPG Life Sciences LtdRs. 32.60/ml of InjectionRs. 32.60pay 452% more per ml of Injection
- TRANCODOL 5MG INJECTION(1 ml Injection in Vial)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 6.52/ml of InjectionRs. 6.52pay 10% more per ml of Injection
- NEDOL 5MG INJECTION(1 ml Injection in Vial)Shine Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 5.90/ml of InjectionRs. 5.90same price
- RELINASE 5MG INJECTION(1 Injection in Vial)RELIANCE FORMULATION PVT LTDRs. 5.95/InjectionRs. 5.95pay 1% more per Injection
- SERADOL 5MG INJECTION(1 ml Injection in Vial)Maneesh Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 10.50/ml of InjectionRs. 10.50pay 78% more per ml of Injection
- Do not start or continue haloperidol, if you are allergic to haloperidol or any other ingrediants in the formulation.
- Do not take haloperidol, if you have irregular heart beat (arrhythmia) or unusually slow heart beat.
- Do not use haloperidol, if you have Parkinson’s disease; low white blood cells levels.
- Avoid using haloperidol, if you have liver or kidney disease, fits, depression, problems with your thyroid gland, a non-cancerous tumour of the adrenal gland (phaeochromocytoma; causing episodic or persistent rise in blood pressure).
- Do not drive or opeate heavy machinery as haloperidol can make you sleepy and impair your alertness.