SALT INFORMATIONHaloperidol(5 mg)
How it works
Common side effects
Dizziness, Skin reaction in areas exposed to sunlight, Fever, Low blood pressure, Breast pain, Urinary retention, Liver toxicity, Jaundice, Urge to vomit, Uncontrollable twitching or jerking movements of face, Sleepiness, Weight gain and loss, Vomiting, Dry mouth, Constipation, Low blood pressure when standing up from sitting or lay position, Breathlessness, Rash, Agitation, Increased muscular activity, Blurred vision, Allergy, Reduced degree of facial expression, Sleeplessness, Visual disturbance, , Confusional state, Itching, Breast discomfort, Faster heart rate, Muscle cramp, Feeling of restlessness, Salivary hypersecretion, Fits, Uncontrolled shaking, Decrease in sexual desire, Restlessness, Problems with erections, Increased in sweating, Decreased ability of to perform body movements, Increased muscle tension and slowing of movements, Inability to walk normally, Abnormal and involuntary muscle contractions, Pain during menstruation, Paralysis of muscles that control eye movements, Redness and rash, Swelling in part or whole of body, Psychotic disorder, Stiffness in joints and muscles, Extrapyramidal disorders, Absence of menstrual periods, Breast enlargement or tenderness in male, Painfully twisted and tilted neck, Abnormal increase in muscle tension, Slowing of movements
- SERENACE 5MG INJECTION(1 ml injection in vial)RPG Life Sciences LtdRs. 32.60/ml of injectionRs. 32.60pay 452% more per ml of injection
- TRANCODOL 5MG INJECTION(1 ml injection in vial)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 6.52/ml of injectionRs. 6.52pay 10% more per ml of injection
- NEDOL 5MG INJECTION(1 ml injection in vial)Shine Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 5.90/ml of injectionRs. 5.90same price
- RELINASE 5MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)RELIANCE FORMULATION PVT LTDRs. 5.95/injectionRs. 5.95pay 1% more per injection
- SERADOL 5MG INJECTION(1 ml injection in vial)Maneesh Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 10.50/ml of injectionRs. 10.50pay 78% more per ml of injection
- Do not start or continue haloperidol, if you are allergic to haloperidol or any other ingrediants in the formulation.
- Do not take haloperidol, if you have irregular heart beat (arrhythmia) or unusually slow heart beat.
- Do not use haloperidol, if you have Parkinson’s disease; low white blood cells levels.
- Avoid using haloperidol, if you have liver or kidney disease, fits, depression, problems with your thyroid gland, a non-cancerous tumour of the adrenal gland (phaeochromocytoma; causing episodic or persistent rise in blood pressure).
- Do not drive or opeate heavy machinery as haloperidol can make you sleepy and impair your alertness.