Medicine Overview of Sclerost Eye Drop
Side effects of Sclerost Eye Drop
Conjunctival hyperemia , Stinging in the eyes, Foreign body sensation in eyes, Eyelash changes , Eye itching, Burning sensation in eye, Increased iris pigmentation.
How to use Sclerost Eye Drop
This medicine is for external use only.Take it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Hold the dropper close to the eye/ear without touching it. Gently squeeze the dropper and place the medicine inside the lower eyelid or ear. Wipe off extra liquid.
How Sclerost Eye Drop works
Sclerost Eye Drop is a prostaglandin analogue. It works by increasing the natural flow of fluid from the eye, thereby lowering pressure in the eye.
In Depth Information on Sclerost Eye Drop
Expert advice for Sclerost Eye Drop
- Sclerost helps lower high pressure in the eye and reduces the risk of vision loss.
- For best results, put one drop once a day in the evening/night in the affected eye(s).
- Sclerost may cause brown pigmentation of the iris which may be permanent.
- You may notice eyelid skin darkening and an increase in the length, thickness, and number of your eyelashes. These changes should disappear after discontinuing Sclerost.
- Take care to prevent contact of eye dispenser with eye, eyelid, eyelashes, or finger to avoid infection.
- Remove contact lenses before using Sclerost and allow at least 15 minutes before re-inserting them.
- When applying multiple eye medications, wait for at least 5-15 minutes before delivering the next medication in the same eye to avoid dilution.
- Apply pressure on the corner of the eye (close to the nose) for about 1 minute, immediately after instilling the drop so that the medicine does not drain away from the eye.
Sclerost Eye Drop related warnings
Special precautions for Sclerost Eye Drop
No interaction found
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Sclerost Eye Drop is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.+more
To reduce the amount of Sclerost Eye Drop that reaches the breastmilk, place pressure over the corner of the eye for 1 minute or more, then remove the excess solution with an absorbent tissue....
To reduce the amount of Sclerost Eye Drop that reaches the breastmilk, place pressure over the corner of the eye for 1 minute or more, then remove the excess solution with an absorbent tissue.
Sclerost Eye Drop may cause blurring of your vision for a sh+more
ort time just after its use. Do not drive until your vision is clear....
Sclerost Eye Drop is safe to use in patients with kidney dis+more
ease. No dose adjustment of Sclerost Eye Drop is recommended....
Sclerost Eye Drop is safe to use in patients with liver dise+more
ase. No dose adjustment of Sclerost Eye Drop is recommended....
If you miss a dose of Travoprost (topical), skip it and continue with your normal schedule. Do not double the dose.
No Patient Concerns found for this medicine
Substitutes for Sclerost
No substitutes found for this medicine