Medicine Overview of Scabper Lotion
Scabper Lotion is used in the treatment of scabies
Erythematous rash, Itching, Dry skin, Paresthesia (tingling or pricking sensation).
This medicine is for external use only. Use this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Shake it well and apply to the area evenly.
Permethrin is a pyrethroid compound and it belongs to a class of medications called as Ectoparasiticides. It acts on the nervous system of variety of pests including itch mite and head and pubic lice causing paralysis and death.
In Depth Information on Scabper Lotion
- Inform you doctor if you have any skin conditions or allergies to medicines, food or other substances, asthma, or if you have any other medical conditions.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes and wear gloves to avoid irritation to hands. If permethrin is accidentally introduced into the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
- Apply the medication on small part of the hair to ensure it does not affect coloured or permed hair before application to entire head.
- Check hair for active infestation with lice or nits after one repetition of treatment after 14 days as you may be at risk of developing resistance to treatment.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Scabper Lotion related warnings
No interaction found
Scabper Lotion is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Scabper Lotion is probably safe to use during lactation.
mited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
Scabper Lotion does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Scabper Lotion is probably safe to use in patients with kidn
ey disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Scabper Lotion may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor.
Scabper Lotion is probably safe to use in patients with live
r disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Scabper Lotion may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor.
If you miss a dose of Permethrin, please consult your doctor.
User Submitted Feedback For Scabper Lotion
Patients taking Scabper Lotion What were the side-effects while using this medicine?
Paresthesia (tingling or pricking sensation)
How much was the improvement? Please rate this medicine on price? What are you using this medicine for?
Survey Participants: 3
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Scabper Lotion. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
Frequently asked questions about Scabper Lotion
Scabper is not an over the counter medicine. It is sold only upon a prescription by a registered medical practitioner.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Scabper Lotion: MAX, PPR, GBL, SBA, OLT, DHR, PTI, EMB, NTB, GTC, DFP, SWA, SHD, PRN, VRS, HEX, ZVP, STA, SDM, BHP, ATP, DGN, OIP, AAR, IPL, WSI, PNT, JVO, ENP, AGT, DPL, LHA, MAK, PLT, FGH, RSS, MMS, NDP, OWP, GTK, DPP, NWP, BTM, USF, AAY, OHM, ADT, RKS, ABP, PVP, ARD, NSL, SWP, SCH, BMJ, MDO, SYN, WHL, RUS, BIO, 9T9, RPP, RJH, SAF, NNH, JIV, DLP, SSA, HMP, GPP, MSD, BAL, IAD, SVH, RHW, ANT, MPC, NVY, MOM, PEN, BSN, AMR, HBV, PWN, NXG, MLC, AVN, TRP, AYU, HAT, RSA, GNC, CLT, JMJ, BBS, KHH, TNH, EQN, HIP, UMP, HPC, NVL, SBL, DDR, DYG, GPT, MAM, RHL, BDN, RWP, THP, LCC, JVN, ATL, ZEL, SGC, SHP, INC, SJP, HGI, SAT