Medicine Overview of Scabper Cream
Uses of Scabper Cream
Scabper Cream is used in the treatment of scabies.
Side effects of Scabper Cream
Paresthesia (tingling or pricking sensation), Erythematous rash, Itching, Dry skin.
How to use Scabper Cream
This medicine is for external use only. Use it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Clean and dry the affected area and apply the cream. Wash your hands after applying, unless hands are the affected area.
How Scabper Cream works
Permethrin is a pyrethroid compound and it belongs to a class of medications called as Ectoparasiticides. It acts on the nervous system of variety of parasites including itch mite and head and pubic lice causing paralysis and death.
In Depth Information on Scabper Cream
Expert advice for Scabper Cream
- Inform you doctor if you have any skin conditions or allergies to medicines, food or other substances, asthma, or if you have any other medical conditions.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes and wear gloves to avoid irritation to hands. If permethrin is accidentally introduced into the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
- Apply the medication on small part of the hair to ensure it does not affect colored or permed hair before application to entire head.
- Check hair for active infestation with lice or nits after one repetition of treatment after 14 days as you may be at risk of developing resistance to treatment.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- It should not take if patient is allergic to permethrin or any ingredient of its ingredients.
- It should not given to children <6 months.
Special precautions for Scabper Cream
No interaction found
Scabper Cream is probably safe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Scabper Cream is probably safe to use during lactation. Lim+more
ited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
Scabper Cream does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Scabper Cream is probably safe to use in patients with kidne+more
y disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Scabper Cream may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
Scabper Cream is probably safe to use in patients with liver+more
disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Scabper Cream may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
If you miss a dose of Permethrin Topical, please consult your doctor.
User Submitted Feedback For Scabper 5% w/w Cream
What are you using this medicine for?
Substitutes for Scabper Cream
Canixa Life Sciences Pvt
₹1.97/gm of Cream
Permacoat 5% w/w Cream
Maverick Pharma Pvt Ltd
₹1.97/gm of Cream
Nupermy 5% w/w Cream
₹2.09/gm of Cream
Peloscab 5% w/w Cream
Gujarat Terce Laboratories Ltd
₹1.67/gm of Cream
Scabal P 5% w/w Cream
Alive Pharmaceutical Pvt Ltd
₹1.77/gm of Cream