food interaction for SCABOMA
alcohol interaction for SCABOMA
pregnancy interaction for SCABOMA
lactation interaction for SCABOMA
SALT INFORMATION for SCABOMA
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for SCABOMA
- SCABOMA 1% LOTION(50 ML lotion in bottle)Glenmark Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 0.92/ML of lotionRs. 46pay 30% more per ML of lotion
- GAMASCAB 1% LOTION(100 ML lotion in bottle)NuLife PharmaceuticalsRs. 1.02/ML of lotionRs. 102pay 44% more per ML of lotion
- GAMADERM 1% LOTION(100 ML lotion in bottle)Vilco Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 0.73/ML of lotionRs. 73.05pay 3% more per ML of lotion
- GBHC 1% LOTION(100 ML lotion in bottle)Menarini India Pvt LtdRs. 0.42/ML of lotionRs. 42save 41% more per ML of lotion
- GBHC 1% LOTION(50 ML lotion in bottle)Menarini India Pvt LtdRs. 0.68/ML of lotionRs. 34save 4% more per ML of lotion
- Dr. Anuj PallMBBS, MD, PhD, Certification
- Dr. Avnish SharmaMBBS, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Ramanjit SinghMBBS, MD, Certification
- Dr. Shuchi SinglaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Atula GuptaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for SCABOMA
- Do not use lindane to treat repeated scabies attack.
- While applying the solution, make sure your hands are clean and dry.
- Always use gloves made up of nitrile, sheer vinyl or latex with neoprene while applying the lotion, especially when applying to another person.
- Avoid contact with other person, especially babies after applying the lotion on your body.
- Do not cover the affected area of the skin with clothing.
- Do not use lindane lotion within 1 hour of bathing or wet skin.
- Do not apply lindane solution near your eyes. In case of contact with the eyes, immediately wash with water and if needed consult your doctor.
- Do not apply more than the recommended amount of lindane lotion as it may be harmful.
- Avoid if Patients is allergic to lindane or any other ingredients.
- Avoid if patient is Pregnant or lactating women.
- Avoid if Patients has broken, wounded skin or have open sores on the skin surface.
- Do not take if Patients had seizures or fits in the past.
- Do not take if Patients had used lindane solution in the past.
Frequently asked questions for SCABOMA
Q.Is lindane lotion available over-the-counter?
No. Lindane is not available over-the-counter. It is sold only upon the prescription by a registered medical practitioner
Q.Does lindane kill scabies, lice eggs, and nits?
Yes. Lindane does kill scabies, lice eggs and nits. However, if you do not see any effects, do not use lindane more than once and consult the doctor
Q.Is lindane lotion safe?
Lindane is safe when used at prescribed dose and duration as recommended doctor.