Information about Lindane
How Lindane works
Lindane is an antiparasitic medicines. It works by killing the tiny insects (mites) and their eggs, which cause scabies.
Common side effects of Lindane
Hair loss, Rash, Erythematous rash, Drowsiness, Headache, Dizziness, Convulsion, Itching, Dry skin, Paresthesia (tingling or pricking sensation), Numbness, Tremor
Available Medicine for Lindane
ScabomaGlenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹17 to ₹1006 variant(s)
₹79 to ₹1462 variant(s)
ScabisinTorque Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
G.B.H.CMenarini India Pvt Ltd
GamadermVilco Laboratories Pvt Ltd
LorexaneGlaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd
WelscabBliss Gvs Pharma Limited
GAMABIOLDales Pharmaceuticals Ltd
GamaricEuphoric Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Expert advice for Lindane
- Do not use lindane to treat repeated scabies attack.
- While applying the solution, make sure your hands are clean and dry.
- Always use gloves made up of nitrile, sheer vinyl or latex with neoprene while applying the lotion, especially when applying to another person.
- Avoid contact with other person, especially babies after applying the lotion on your body.
- Do not cover the affected area of the skin with clothing.
- Do not use lindane lotion within 1 hour of bathing or wet skin.
- Do not apply lindane solution near your eyes. In case of contact with the eyes, immediately wash with water and if needed consult your doctor.
- Do not apply more than the recommended amount of lindane lotion as it may be harmful.
- Avoid if Patients is allergic to lindane or any other ingredients.
- Avoid if patient is Pregnant or lactating women.
- Avoid if Patients has broken, wounded skin or have open sores on the skin surface.
- Do not take if Patients had seizures or fits in the past.
- Do not take if Patients had used lindane solution in the past.