food interaction for ROSUKEM A
alcohol interaction for ROSUKEM A
pregnancy interaction for ROSUKEM A
lactation interaction for ROSUKEM A
Taking Aspirin with alcohol increases the associated risk of stomach bleeding.
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR ROSUKEM A
How it works
Common side effects
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR ROSUKEM A
- UNISTAR 10MG/150MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Unichem Laboratories LtdRs. 6.35/tabletRs. 63.50pay 19% more per tablet
- ROZUCOR ASP FORTE 10 MG/150 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 7.50/tabletRs. 75pay 40% more per tablet
- ROSYCAP-ASP 10MG/150MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Akumentis Healthcare LtdRs. 4.79/tabletRs. 47.95save 10% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR ROSUKEM A
- Take Rosuvastatin only as prescribed by your doctor.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking Rosuvastatin, it may worsen the adverse effects of this medicine on the liver.
- Notify your doctor if you experience unexplained muscle pain or weakness, which can lead to serious kidney problems.
- Do not take Niacin with Rosuvastatin. Niacin may increase Rosuvastatin's side effects on the muscles, which can lead to serious kidney problems.
- Notify the doctor that you are taking this medicine before undergoing any kind of surgery.
- Notify your doctor immediately if you are or are planning to become pregnant during the administration of this medicine.
Frequently asked questions FOR ROSUKEM A
Q. Is rosuvastatin lipophilic?
No. It is hydrophilic in nature
Q. Is rosuvastatin safe?
Rosuvastatin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is rosuvastatin gluten free?
Yes, rosuvastatin is gluten fre
Q. Is rosuvastatin better than simvastatin?
Rosuvastatin is better than simvastatin as this is longer acting, more potent and has less side effects. Although, Rosuvastatinand simvastatin belong to same class of medication called as HMG CoA reductase inhibitor (or statins) with similar action
Q. Is aspirin same as disprin, ecosprin and loprin?
Yes. All the three brands (disprin, ecosprin and loprin) contain aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid) as main ingredient
Q. Is ecosprin a beta blocker?
No. Ecosprin (aspirin) is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug.
Q. Is aspirin/disprin good for hangover?
No. However, alcohol consumption with aspirin increases the risk of bleeding
Q. Is ecosprin a blood thinner?
Yes. Ecosprin (aspirin) reduces the effect of certain chemical messenger systems in the body. These compounds are responsible for platelet (thrombocyte) aggregation or blood clotting. Consequently, Aspirin may considerably reduce the risk of clots
Q. Is aspirin/dispirin good for heart?
Yes. Aspirin at low dose generally prescribed to prevent and treat heart attacks. Patient should take a daily aspirin only if your doctor advises you to do so
Q. Is aspirin good for hair growth?
No. Aspirin has no role on hair growth
Q. Is aspirin safe?
Aspirin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.