Rosuvastatin + Aspirin
Information about Rosuvastatin + Aspirin
Rosuvastatin + Aspirin Uses
Rosuvastatin+Aspirin is used to prevent prevention of heart attack and stroke.
How Rosuvastatin + Aspirin works
Rosuvastatin + Aspirin is a combination of two medicines: Rosuvastatin and Aspirin, which prevents heart attack and stroke. Rosuvastatin is a lipid-lowering medication that blocks an enzyme required in the body to make cholesterol. It lowers the "bad" cholesterol (LDL), triglycerides and raises the "good" cholesterol (HDL). Aspirin is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) with anti-platelet action. It prevents the platelets from sticking together and decreases the formation of harmful blood clots.
Common side effects of Rosuvastatin + Aspirin
Nausea, Headache, Constipation, Muscle pain, Weakness
Available Medicine for Rosuvastatin + Aspirin
UnistarTorrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹45 to ₹1475 variant(s)
Rozucor ASPTorrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹75 to ₹1274 variant(s)
Rozavel ASun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
₹90 to ₹1014 variant(s)
₹78 to ₹1154 variant(s)
Jupiros-AAlkem Laboratories Ltd
₹84 to ₹1063 variant(s)
Rosycap-ASPAkumentis Healthcare Ltd
₹61 to ₹1724 variant(s)
Turbovas ASPMicro Labs Ltd
₹85 to ₹932 variant(s)
Consivas-AspEmcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Rosumac ASPMacleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹62 to ₹753 variant(s)
Razel-AGlenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹62 to ₹904 variant(s)
Expert advice for Rosuvastatin + Aspirin
- You have been prescribed Rosuvastatin + Aspirin to lower your risk of heart attack and stroke.
- Take it with food to avoid an upset stomach.
- Notify your doctor if you are more tired than usual, do not feel hungry, or if you have yellow eyes, skin.
- Notify your doctor if you experience muscle symptoms (pain or weakness), particularly if you have fever, a sick feeling or dark urine.
- Let your doctor know if you are pregnant or planning for pregnancy.