food interaction for ROSEDAY A FORTE
alcohol interaction for ROSEDAY A FORTE
pregnancy interaction for ROSEDAY A FORTE
lactation interaction for ROSEDAY A FORTE
Taking Aspirin with alcohol increases the associated risk of stomach bleeding.
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for ROSEDAY A FORTE
How it works
Common side effects
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for ROSEDAY A FORTE
- ROZAVEL A 10 MG/150 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 6.55/capsuleRs. 65.48save 19% more per capsule
- ARVAST A 10 MG/150 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 4.82/capsuleRs. 48.22save 40% more per capsule
- JUPIROS A 150 CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 5.35/capsuleRs. 53.50save 34% more per capsule
- ROSUTOR A 10MG/150MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Ajanta Pharma LtdRs. 5.80/capsuleRs. 58save 28% more per capsule
- RAZEL A CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Glenmark Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 5.70/capsuleRs. 57save 29% more per capsule
- Dr. Rajneesh KapoorMBBS, MD, DNB
- Dr. Balbir SinghMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. R. R. KasliwalMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Manjinder SandhuMBBS, MD, DNB, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Tapan GhoseMBBS, DNB, MD, DNB, Fellowship, Fellowship
Expert advice for ROSEDAY A FORTE
- Watch out for Muscle Symptoms. Please consult your doctor if you have any unexplained muscle pain,weakness or tenderness.
- Liver enzyme monitoring. Monitor liver enzymes before and after treatment. It can increase liver enzymes.
- Consult your doctor if you notice dark urine or yellowing of eyes or skin.
- It can cause or worsen diabetes so appropiate precautions should be taken
- Do not take antacids for atleast 2 hours before and after taking this drug.
- Do not take rosuvastatin if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to rosuvastatin or any of the other ingredients of rosuvastatin.
- Do not take this drug if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Frequently asked questions for ROSEDAY A FORTE
Q.Is rosuvastatin lipophilic?
No. It is hydrophilic in nature
Q.Is rosuvastatin safe?
Rosuvastatin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Is rosuvastatin gluten free?
Yes, rosuvastatin is gluten fre
Q.Is rosuvastatin better than simvastatin?
Rosuvastatin is better than simvastatin as this is longer acting, more potent and has less side effects. Although, Rosuvastatinand simvastatin belong to same class of medication called as HMG CoA reductase inhibitor (or statins) with similar action
Q.Is aspirin same as disprin, ecosprin and loprin?
Yes. All the three brands (disprin, ecosprin and loprin) contain aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid) as main ingredient
Q.Is ecosprin a beta blocker?
No. Ecosprin (aspirin) is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug.
Q.Is aspirin/disprin good for hangover?
No. However, alcohol consumption with aspirin increases the risk of bleeding
Q.Is ecosprin a blood thinner?
Yes. Ecosprin (aspirin) reduces the effect of certain chemical messenger systems in the body. These compounds are responsible for platelet (thrombocyte) aggregation or blood clotting. Consequently, Aspirin may considerably reduce the risk of clots
Q.Is aspirin/dispirin good for heart?
Yes. Aspirin at low dose generally prescribed to prevent and treat heart attacks. Patient should take a daily aspirin only if your doctor advises you to do so
Q.Is aspirin good for hair growth?
No. Aspirin has no role on hair growth
Q.Is aspirin safe?
Aspirin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.