food interaction for RINOTEC
alcohol interaction for RINOTEC
pregnancy interaction for RINOTEC
lactation interaction for RINOTEC
Avoid Rinotec 100mg injection with grapefruit juice.
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for RINOTEC
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for RINOTEC
- IRNOCAM 100MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Dr Reddy's Laboratories LtdRs. 3704.31/injectionRs. 3704.31pay 4% more per injection
- CAMPTO 100MG INJECTION(5 ML injection in vial)Pfizer LtdRs. 4047.62/ML of injectionRs. 20238.10pay 14% more per ML of injection
- IRINOTEL 100 MG INJECTION(5 ML injection in vial)Fresenius Kabi India Pvt LtdRs. 641/ML of injectionRs. 3205save 82% more per ML of injection
- IMTUS 100MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 2687.50/ML of injectionRs. 2687.50save 25% more per ML of injection
- IRICIP 100MG INJECTION(5 ML injection in vial)Cipla LtdRs. 280.22/ML of injectionRs. 1401.09save 92% more per ML of injection
Expert advice for RINOTEC
Frequently asked questions for RINOTEC
Q.Is irinotecan a vesicant?
Irinotecan is not a known vesicant but a precaution should be taken to avoid severe local tissue damage upon extravasation (leaking of injected Azacitidine into the surrounding tissues from the site of administration) when injected
Q.Is irinotecan chemotherapy?
Yes. Irinotecan is chemotherapy, used in the treatment of advanced colorectal cancer
Q.Does Irinotecan cause hair loss?
No, Irinotecan is not known to cause hair loss
Q.Why does irinotecan cause diarrhea?
Irinotecan damages rapidly dividing normal and cancer cells. Chemotherapy with irinotecan damages normal cells of gastrointestinal tract, leading to a disruption in the fluid balance that they maintain. Specifically, absorption of fluid from the gastrointestinal (GI) tract back into the body is decreased and secretion of fluid and electrolytes in the stool is increased. This causes watery bowel movements, i.e diarrhea
Q.Does irinotecan cure cancer?
No. irinotecan can improve symptoms and prolong life of a patient.