Medicine Overview of Renodapt Capsule
Uses of Renodapt Capsule
Renodapt 180mg Capsule is used in organ transplantation.
Side effects of Renodapt Capsule
Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhoea, Abdominal pain, Headache, Increased blood pressure, Decreased white blood cell count (neutrophils).
How to use Renodapt Capsule
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Renodapt 180mg Capsule at a fixed time.
How Renodapt Capsule works
Renodapt 180mg capsule suppresses the activity of body's immune system and prevents rejection of the transplanted organ.
In Depth Information on Renodapt Capsule
Expert advice for Renodapt Capsule
- Do not take the medicine if you are allergic to it or to any other content in the medicine.
- Avoid using mycophenolate mofetil if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Take special precautions while taking mycophenolate mofetil if you have signs of infection (fever or sore throat), bleeding or bruising problems, or problems with the digestive system (ulcers).
- Use an effective method of contraception before, during, and 6 weeks after taking this drug.
- Exercise caution when stepping out in the sun while taking the medicine. Wear protective clothing and use sunscreen lotion to protect yourself from skin cancer.
Special precautions for Renodapt 180mg Capsule
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Renodapt 180mg Capsule is unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor....
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
Renodapt 180mg Capsule is usafe to use during lactation. Da+more
ta suggests that the drug may cause toxicity to the baby, or the mother is suffering from a condition in which breast feeding is not advisable....
Renodapt 180mg Capsule does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Renodapt 180mg Capsule is probably safe to use in patients w+more
ith kidney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Renodapt 180mg Capsule may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
There is limited information available on the use of Renodap+more
t 180mg Capsule in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor....
Severely interacts with other drugs like
GeneVac-B Vaccine, Typbar Vaccine, VaxiFlu-S Vaccine, Zuviflu Vaccine
Frequently asked questions for Renodapt 180mg Capsule
Frequently asked questions for Mycophenolate Mofetil
No. Renodapt is not a steroid drug
Renodapt is relatively safe if used as recommended. In case of any side-effects, consult your doctor
Yes. Renodapt may cause death of immune cells and it also causes certain types of skin cancers. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.