Medicine Overview of Raptus Syrup
Uses of Raptus Syrup
Side effects of Raptus Syrup
Nausea, Abdominal pain, Acne-like rash, Anxiety, Chest pain, Diarrhoea, Dizziness, Drowsiness, Fatigue, Gastric pain, Palpitations, Headache, Heartburn, Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping), Sleeping for unusually long periods, Vomiting, Weakness.
How to use Raptus Syrup
How Raptus Syrup works
In Depth Information on Raptus Syrup
Expert advice for Raptus Syrup
- Do not take levodropropizine for more than 7 days.
- Do not drive vehicles or operate heavy machineries as it may cause dizziness.
- Do not consume alcohol while taking levodropropizine as it may worsen the side effects.
- Do not consume this drug if you are allergic to levodropropizine or any of its ingredients.
- Do not consume this drug if you have history of severe kidney insufficiency or excessive mucus discharge
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.