Information about Levodropropizine
Levodropropizine is used in the treatment of dry cough.
How levodropropizine works
Levodropropizine is an antitussive (cough suppressants). It suppresses cough by reducing the activity of cough centre in the brain.
Common side effects of levodropropizine
Nausea, Abdominal pain, Acne-like rash, Anxiety, Chest pain, Diarrhoea, Dizziness, Drowsiness, Fatigue, Gastric pain, Palpitations, Headache, Heartburn, Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping), Sleeping for unusually long periods, Vomiting, Weakness
Available Medicine for Levodropropizine
- ₹77Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹43Adroit Lifescience Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹60Elder Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹39Mepro Pharmaceuticals1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Levodropropizine
- Do not take levodropropizine for more than 7 days.
- Do not drive vehicles or operate heavy machineries as it may cause dizziness.
- Do not consume alcohol while taking levodropropizine as it may worsen the side effects.
- Do not consume this drug if you are allergic to levodropropizine or any of its ingredients.
- Do not consume this drug if you have history of severe kidney insufficiency or excessive mucus discharge
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.