Information about Levodropropizine
Levodropropizine is used in the treatment of dry cough.
How levodropropizine works
Levodropropizine suppresses a cough by reducing the activity of cough center in the brain.
Common side effects of levodropropizine
Nausea, Abdominal pain, Acne-like rash, Anxiety, Chest pain, Diarrhoea, Dizziness, Drowsiness, Fatigue, Gastric pain, Palpitations, Headache, Heartburn, Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping), Sleeping for unusually long periods, Vomiting, Weakness.
Available Medicine for Levodropropizine
- ₹70Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹43Adroit Lifescience Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹39Mepro Pharmaceuticals1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Levodropropizine
- Do not take levodropropizine for more than 7 days.
- Do not drive vehicles or operate heavy machineries as it may cause dizziness.
- Do not consume alcohol while taking levodropropizine as it may worsen the side effects.
- Do not consume this drug if you are allergic to levodropropizine or any of its ingredients.
- Do not consume this drug if you have history of severe kidney insufficiency or excessive mucus discharge
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.