Levodropropizine is used in the treatment of dry cough
How it works
Levodropropizine suppresses a cough by reducing the activity of cough center in the brain.
Common side effects
Nausea, Abdominal pain, Acne-like rash, Anxiety, Chest pain, Diarrhoea, Dizziness, Drowsiness, Fatigue, Gastric pain, Palpitations, Headache, Heartburn, Insomnia, Sleeping for unusually long periods, Vomiting, Weakness
- Do not take levodropropizine for more than 7 days.
- Do not drive vehicles or operate heavy machineries as it may cause dizziness.
- Do not consume alcohol while taking levodropropizine as it may worsen the side effects.
- Do not consume this drug if you are allergic to levodropropizine or any of its ingredients.
- Do not consume this drug if you have history of severe kidney insufficiency or excessive mucus discharge
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.