food interaction for RAFRON L
alcohol interaction for RAFRON L
pregnancy interaction for RAFRON L
lactation interaction for RAFRON L
SALT INFORMATION for RAFRON L
How it works
Common side effects
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for RAFRON L 75 MG/20 MG TABLET
Patients taking RAFRON L 75 MG/20 MG TABLET
- 100%Once A Day
SUBSTITUTES for RAFRON L
- REKOOL L 75 MG/20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Alembic Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 20.70/tabletRs. 206.95pay 25% more per tablet
- RABONIK PLUS 75MG/20MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Eris Life Sciences Pvt LtdRs. 16.50/tabletRs. 165same price
- CYRA LS 75 MG/20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Systopic Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 9.90/tabletRs. 99save 40% more per tablet
- RABETERO L 75 MG/20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Hetero Drugs LtdRs. 8.75/tabletRs. 87.50save 47% more per tablet
- SUPERIA L TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 17.30/tabletRs. 173pay 5% more per tablet
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for RAFRON L
- Do not take this drug if you are allergic to levosulpride.
- Before taking the drug consult your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breast feeding.
- Immediately consult your doctor if you have absence if periods, abnormal milk secretion or changes in sexual desire, fever, muscle stiffness.
- The drug can make you dizzy. Be careful when driving vehicles or operating machines.
Frequently asked questions for RAFRON L
Q.Is levosulpiride safe?
Levosulpiride is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Is levosulpiride an antidepressant?
No, it is used in the treatment of gastro-oesophageal reflux disease, irritable bowel syndrome, psychosis, dyspepsia
Q.What is levosulpiride?
Levosulpiride belong to class of medication called as atypical antipsychotics. It acts by decreasing the activity of dopamine in the brain
Q.What are its uses?
Levosulpiride is used in the treatment psychosis, depression, gastro-oesophageal reflux disease, irritable bowel syndrome and dyspepsia
Q.Does levosulpiride cause erectile dysfunction?
No. patients should follow advice of the doctor regarding the possible side effects.
Q.Is rabeprazole/ Rabicip-20/ Rabium 20 mg/ Rabium DSR/ Veloz 20/ Veloz D/ Rablet 20/ Rablet D/ Rekool D an over the counter?
Rabeprazole (also available as / Rabicip-20/ Rabium 20 mg/ Rabium DSR/ Veloz 20/ Veloz D/ Rablet 20/ Rablet D/ Rekool D) although available over the counter, it should be taken only on doctor’s advice
Q.Is rabeprazole an antacid / antibiotic?
Rabeprazole is a proton pump inhibitor which suppresses acid production in stomach. It is not antacid which reacts and neutralizes acid. It is not an antibiotic as it does not kill bacteria
Q.Does rabeprazole cause osteoporosis/ insomnia?
Rabeprazole may cause osteoporosis/ insomnia. Please consult your doctor if you experience such side effect
Q.Can i take gaviscon with rabeprazole?
Depending upon individual’s response, there should be an interval of at least 2 hours between the two drug administrations.