Levosulpiride + Rabeprazole
Information about Levosulpiride + Rabeprazole
Levosulpiride + Rabeprazole Uses
How Levosulpiride + Rabeprazole works
Levosulpiride + Rabeprazole is a combination of two medicines: Levosulpiride and Rabeprazole. Levosulpiride is a prokinetic which works by increasing the release of acetylcholine (a chemical messenger). This increases the movement of stomach and intestines, and prevents reflux (acid going up to the food pipe). Rabeprazole is a proton pump inhibitor (PPI). It works by reducing the amount of acid in the stomach which helps in the relief of acid-related indigestion and ulcers.
Common side effects of Levosulpiride + Rabeprazole
Nausea, Stomach pain, Diarrhea, Flatulence, Constipation, Headache, Dizziness, Weakness, Sleepiness, Flu-like symptoms
Available Medicine for Levosulpiride + Rabeprazole
Rekool-LAlembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹271 to ₹3143 variant(s)
Neopride TotalIntas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹260 to ₹3742 variant(s)
Razo-LDr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd
Veloz LTorrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Rabekind-PlusMankind Pharma Ltd
Cyra-LSSystopic Laboratories Pvt Ltd
Rablet LLupin Ltd
₹252 to ₹2892 variant(s)
Rabonik PlusEris Lifesciences Ltd
₹219 to ₹2392 variant(s)
₹156 to ₹2552 variant(s)
Derek LAlbert David Ltd
Expert advice for Levosulpiride + Rabeprazole
- It is a well-tolerated medicine and provides relief for a long time.
- Take it one hour before the meal, preferably in the morning.
- Inform your doctor if you get watery diarrhea, fever, or stomach pain that does not go away.
- Do not consume alcohol while taking Levosulpiride + Rabeprazole as it can increase the risk of stomach damage.
- Long-term use may cause weak or broken bones. Take adequate intake of dietary calcium and vitamin D or their supplements. Do not take Levosulpiride + Rabeprazole for longer than prescribed.