food interaction for RABEMAC LS
alcohol interaction for RABEMAC LS
pregnancy interaction for RABEMAC LS
lactation interaction for RABEMAC LS
SALT INFORMATION for RABEMAC LS
How it works
Common side effects
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for RABEMAC LS 75 MG/20 MG CAPSULE
Patients taking RABEMAC LS 75 MG/20 MG CAPSULE
- 92%Once A Day
- 8%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for RABEMAC LS
- RABLET L 75MG/20MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 18.05/capsuleRs. 180.50pay 9% more per capsule
- VELOZ L 75 MG/20 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 16.20/capsuleRs. 162save 2% more per capsule
- HAPPI L 75MG/20MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 15.85/capsuleRs. 158.50save 4% more per capsule
- ENLIVA 75 MG/20 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 11.90/capsuleRs. 119save 28% more per capsule
- RABIFAST XL 75 MG/20 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Zuventus Healthcare LtdRs. 15/capsuleRs. 150save 9% more per capsule
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for RABEMAC LS
- Do not take this drug if you are allergic to levosulpride.
- Before taking the drug consult your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breast feeding.
- Immediately consult your doctor if you have absence if periods, abnormal milk secretion or changes in sexual desire, fever, muscle stiffness.
- The drug can make you dizzy. Be careful when driving vehicles or operating machines.
Frequently asked questions for RABEMAC LS
Q.Is levosulpiride safe?
Levosulpiride is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Is levosulpiride an antidepressant?
No, it is used in the treatment of gastro-oesophageal reflux disease, irritable bowel syndrome, psychosis, dyspepsia
Q.What is levosulpiride?
Levosulpiride belong to class of medication called as atypical antipsychotics. It acts by decreasing the activity of dopamine in the brain
Q.What are its uses?
Levosulpiride is used in the treatment psychosis, depression, gastro-oesophageal reflux disease, irritable bowel syndrome and dyspepsia
Q.Does levosulpiride cause erectile dysfunction?
No. patients should follow advice of the doctor regarding the possible side effects.
Q.Is rabeprazole/ Rabicip-20/ Rabium 20 mg/ Rabium DSR/ Veloz 20/ Veloz D/ Rablet 20/ Rablet D/ Rekool D an over the counter?
Rabeprazole (also available as / Rabicip-20/ Rabium 20 mg/ Rabium DSR/ Veloz 20/ Veloz D/ Rablet 20/ Rablet D/ Rekool D) although available over the counter, it should be taken only on doctor’s advice
Q.Is rabeprazole an antacid / antibiotic?
Rabeprazole is a proton pump inhibitor which suppresses acid production in stomach. It is not antacid which reacts and neutralizes acid. It is not an antibiotic as it does not kill bacteria
Q.Does rabeprazole cause osteoporosis/ insomnia?
Rabeprazole may cause osteoporosis/ insomnia. Please consult your doctor if you experience such side effect
Q.Can i take gaviscon with rabeprazole?
Depending upon individual’s response, there should be an interval of at least 2 hours between the two drug administrations.