Medicine Overview of R-VAC Injection
Uses of R-VAC Injection
R-VAC Vaccine is used to prevent rubella.
Side effects of R-VAC Injection
Pharyngitis, Fever, Rash.
How to use R-VAC Injection
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
How R-VAC Injection works
R-vac vaccine is a vaccine.It helps develop immunity by initiating a mild infection. This type of infection does not cause illness, but it does stimulate the body's immune system to produce antibodies to protect against any future infections .
In Depth Information on R-VAC Injection
Expert advice for R-VAC Injection
- Inform your doctor if you have received immunoglobulin or underwent blood transfusion in last 3 months.
- Inform your doctor if you have any immune system diseases like human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection, or if you are taking medicines that affect your immune system as the decision for vaccination will depend upon your immune responses.
- Women of child-bearing age who have not received 2 doses of a rubella-containing vaccine or who do not have a positive antibody test for rubella should take rubella immunisation. However pregnancy should be excluded.
- Exercise caution in children with a history of cerebral injury or fits or thrombocytopenia (deficiency of platelets in the blood).
- Avoid pregnancy for 3 months following vaccination with measles, mumps, rubella, and/or varicella vaccines.
- Do not take if patient is allergic to rubella vaccine or any of its ingredients.
- Do not given to patients with family history of congenital or hereditary immunodeficiency.
- Do not given to patients receiving immunosuppressive drugs.
Special precautions for R-VAC Vaccine
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
R-VAC Vaccine may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
R-VAC Vaccine should be used with caution during lactation.+more
Breast feeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body....
R-VAC Vaccine does not usually affect your ability to drive.
R-VAC Vaccine is probably safe to use in patients with kidne+more
y disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of R-VAC Vaccine may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
R-VAC Vaccine is probably safe to use in patients with liver+more
disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of R-VAC Vaccine may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Tacsant 0.5mg Capsule, Captomer 50mg Tablet, Decamycin 4mg Injection, Walacort 0.5mg Tablet
If you miss a dose of Rubella (German Measles), please consult your doctor.
User Submitted Feedback For R-VAC 1000ccid50 Injection
Patients taking R-VAC Vaccine
Once A Day
Once A Month
What were the side-effects while using this medicine?
How much was the improvement?
What are you using this medicine for?
Substitutes for R-VAC
No substitutes found for this medicine