food interaction for POLYMXE
alcohol interaction for POLYMXE
pregnancy interaction for POLYMXE
lactation interaction for POLYMXE
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR POLYMXE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR POLYMXE
- HOPSTIN 1MIU INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Micro Labs LtdRs. 505.95/ML of injectionRs. 505.95save 34% more per ML of injection
- SUDOSTAR 1MIU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Lupin LtdRs. 767.50/injectionRs. 767.50same price
- PMX 1MIU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 587.50/injectionRs. 587.50save 24% more per injection
- MYXITIN 1MIU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)La Renon Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 749.52/injectionRs. 749.52save 3% more per injection
- HICOLY 1 MIU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 794.28/injectionRs. 794.28pay 3% more per injection
Expert advice FOR POLYMXE
- You may be regularly monitored for serum creatinine and blood urea nitrogen while on colstin treatment.
- Use with caution if you have porphyria (a rare blood pigment disorder that affects kidney) or kidney disease.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR POLYMXE
Q. Is colistin an antibiotic / a bactericidal?
Yes colistin is an antibiotic with bactericidal action
Q. Is colistin broad spectrum antibiotic?
No, colistin belongs to a class of drugs called polymyxin antibiotic
Q. Does colistin cover pseudomonas?
Yes, colistin is effective against pseudomonas.