food interaction for PODO
alcohol interaction for PODO
pregnancy interaction for PODO
lactation interaction for PODO
medicine interaction for PODO
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR PODO
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR PODO
- MONOCEF O KID 50 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 7.90/tabletRs. 79pay 10% more per tablet
- MICROCEF 50MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Micro Labs LtdRs. 7.40/tabletRs. 74pay 3% more per tablet
- POLARES 50 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Zuventus Healthcare LtdRs. 7.13/tabletRs. 71.35save 1% more per tablet
- CEPY O 50MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lincoln Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 6.79/tabletRs. 67.90save 6% more per tablet
- TOCEF 50MG TABLET(6 tablets in strip)Synchem LabRs. 11.67/tabletRs. 70pay 62% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR PODO
- If you are allergic to cefpodoxime or any other cephalosporin antibiotic such as cefadroxil, cephalexin, penicillin, or any other drugs.
- If you have diarrhea, inflammation of large intestine (colon) colitis, or stomach problems, blood clotting problem.
- If you have or had kidney or liver disease.
- If you are having surgery, including dental surgery, tell the doctor or dentist that you are taking cefpodoxime.
- If you have taken cefpodoxime repeatedly or for longer duration.
Frequently asked questions FOR PODO
Q. Is cefpodoxime a sulfa drug/steroid/penicillin?
No, cefpodoxime belongs to class of medication called as cephalosporin antibiotics
Q. Is Cefpodoxime/ cefodem xp 325/ cefodem 200/ monocef-o/ kefpod safe?
Cefpodoxime (also available as cefodem xp 325/cefodem 200/ monocef-o/kefpod) is safe at the prescribed dose by the doctor. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q. What are cefpodoxime/ cefodem xp 325/ cefodem 200/ monocef-o/ kefpod/ gudcef 200/ gudcef?
Cefpodoxime belongs to class of medication called as cephalosporin antibiotics. It is used for the treatment of infections caused by bacteria
Q. Is cefpodoxime a sulfa drug/ penicillin/ steroid/ an antibiotic?
Cefpodoxime is an antibiotic belong to class of medication called as cephalosporin. It is not a steroid and does not contain penicillin or sulpha.