Dexlansoprazole is used in the treatment of acidity, heartburn, intestinal ulcers and stomach ulcers
How it works
Dexlansoprazole lowers the acid production in the stomach.
Common side effects
Nausea, Headache, Abdominal pain, Constipation, Diarrhoea, Flatulence
- ₹135 to ₹195MSN Laboratories2 variant(s)
- Get a blood test done to know the magnesium level in your body once a year; you may need a magnesium supplement while using the Dexlansoprazole,as a long-term treatment.
- Long-term use of the Dexlansoprazole can cause weak or broken bones.
- Take Dexlansoprazole immediately before a meal, preferably in the morning.
- Take Dexlansoprazole for the entire duration of the treatment, even if you begin to feel better.