Medicine Overview of Pedirest Syrup
Uses of Pedirest Syrup
Pedirest Syrup is used for insomnia.
Side effects of Pedirest Syrup
Abdominal pain, Balance disorder (loss of balance), Confusion, Constipation, Dizziness, Drug dependence, Flatulence, Headache, Rash, Vomiting, Nausea, Diarrhoea, Nightmare.
How to use Pedirest Syrup
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Measure it with a measuring cup and take it by mouth. Shake well before use. Pedirest Syrup is to be taken with food.
How Pedirest Syrup works
Pedirest Syrup induces sleep by suppressing the excessive activity of the nerve cells in the brain.
In Depth Information on Pedirest Syrup
Expert advice for Pedirest Syrup
- Do not take if you are allergic to triclofos or any of the other ingredients of the solution like sucrose.
- Avoid taking this medication for depression, mental problems or sleeping problems.
- Avoid using triclofos during pregnancy or lactation.
- Do not take triclofos if you have a history of addiction to drugs or alcohol or any other medication.
- Do not take triclofos if you have had any urinary tract or digestive system problems; heart impairments or any blockages in blood vessels.
- Do not drive or operate machines after taking triclofos as it may cause drowsiness or tiredness.
Special precautions for Pedirest Syrup
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Pedirest Syrup should be used with caution during lactation.+more
Breast feeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body....
It is not known whether Pedirest Syrup alters the ability to+more
drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
There is limited information available on the use of Pedires+more
t Syrup in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
Pedirest Syrup should be used with caution in patients with+more
liver disease. Dose adjustment of Pedirest Syrup may be needed. Please consult your doctor....
If you miss a dose of Triclofos, please consult your doctor.
Frequently asked questions for Pedirest NA Syrup
Frequently asked questions for Triclofos
Pedirest sodium is safe for infants when it is prescribed for a condition by a doctor and taken at the dosage prescribed by the doctor.
Substitutes for Pedirest
No substitutes found for this medicine