food interaction for PANTOCID L
alcohol interaction for PANTOCID L
pregnancy interaction for PANTOCID L
lactation interaction for PANTOCID L
SALT INFORMATION for PANTOCID L
How it works
Common side effects
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for PANTOCID L CAPSULE SR
Patients taking PANTOCID L CAPSULE SR
- 83%Once A Day
- 11%Twice A Day
- 3%Thrice A Day
- 3%Twice A Week
- 1%Four Times A Day
SUBSTITUTES for PANTOCID L
- PANTOP LS 75 MG/40 MG CAPSULE SR(10 capsule sr in strip)Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 18.10/capsule srRs. 181save 2% more per capsule sr
- PANTOCAF L 75MG/40MG CAPSULE SR(10 capsule sr in strip)Knoll Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 20/capsule srRs. 200pay 8% more per capsule sr
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for PANTOCID L
- Do not take this drug if you are allergic to levosulpride.
- Before taking the drug consult your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breast feeding.
- Immediately consult your doctor if you have absence if periods, abnormal milk secretion or changes in sexual desire, fever, muscle stiffness.
- The drug can make you dizzy. Be careful when driving vehicles or operating machines.
Frequently asked questions for PANTOCID L
Q.Is levosulpiride safe?
Levosulpiride is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Is levosulpiride an antidepressant?
No, it is used in the treatment of gastro-oesophageal reflux disease, irritable bowel syndrome, psychosis, dyspepsia
Q.What is levosulpiride?
Levosulpiride belong to class of medication called as atypical antipsychotics. It acts by decreasing the activity of dopamine in the brain
Q.What are its uses?
Levosulpiride is used in the treatment psychosis, depression, gastro-oesophageal reflux disease, irritable bowel syndrome and dyspepsia
Q.Does levosulpiride cause erectile dysfunction?
No. patients should follow advice of the doctor regarding the possible side effects.
Q.Is pantoprazole safe?
Pantoprazole is relatively safe if taken in prescribed dose for prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.What is Pantocid 20/Pantocid 40/Pantosec/ Pantium used for?
Pantocid (20 or 40 mg)/Pantosec/Pantium are various brands of pantoprazole available and used for the same indications as pantoprazole
Q.Can I take pantoprazole with other medications?
It is safe to take other medications with pantoprazole if prescribed by your doctor. However, it should not be taken with ketoconazole and other anti-fungals, warfarin, atazanavir and erlotinib
Q.Does pantoprazole cause weight gain, dizziness, constipation, bloating, or headache?
Pantoprazole may cause weight changes, dizziness, constipation, bloating, or headache. If you notice such symptoms, consult your doctor
Q.Is pantoprazole an antacid?
No, pantoprazole is not an antacid. It reduces the production of acid in stomach, while antacids neutralize the acids present in stomach
Q.Is pantoprazole gluten free?
Yes. Pantoprazole is gluten free. However, please refer to package insert of the prescribed brand before use.