1 Injection in 1 vial
Medicine Overview of Pamorelin LA Injection
Side effects of Pamorelin LA Injection
Hot flashes, Weakness, Increased sweating, Back pain, Paresthesia (tingling or pricking sensation), Decreased libido, Impotence.
How to use Pamorelin LA Injection
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
How Pamorelin LA Injection works
Pamorelin la 11.25mg injection is a hormone similar to the one produced by a hypothalmus gland in the brain. It works by decreasing the levels of testosterone and estrogen.
In Depth Information on Pamorelin LA Injection
Expert advice for Pamorelin LA Injection
- Stop the treatment around physiologic age of puberty (girls: not more than 12 years of bone maturation, boys: not more than 13 to 14 years of bone maturation).
- Inform your doctor immediately if you are in a depressive mood or have any depression issues while on therapy with triptorelin.
- For puberty treatment, inform the doctor if the child has a progressive brain tumor.
- Girls suffering from early puberty may have some vaginal bleeding after the first treatment.
- Males on treatment for prostate cancer may experience urinary blockage, which will be managed by some medication prescribed by your doctor.
- Women on treatment for endometriosis may have some vaginal bleeding initially which will eventually resolve. Periods will start normally 5 months post therapy.
- Two forms of contraception must be practiced during therapy: one may be the pill and the other should be a physical barrier like a condom or diaphragm.
- You may be at higher risk of developing osteoporosis (thin and weak bones) if you are an alcoholic or a smoker or have a family history of osteoporosis or have poor diet habits or are taking any anti-convulsants/ corticosteroids.
- Inform the doctor if you have diabetes or a history of heart problems.
- Men should inform the doctor if there is blood in urine, pain or weakness or numbness or tingling in the feet.
- Women on therapy should inform the doctor if they are on some therapy which increases prolactin levels.
- Do not drive or use heavy machinery post taking this medication as it might cause dizziness, drowsiness or blurred vision.
Special precautions for Pamorelin LA 11.25mg Injection
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Pamorelin LA 11.25mg Injection is highly unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor....
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
Pamorelin LA 11.25mg Injection should be used with caution d+more
uring lactation. Breast feeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body....
Do not drive unless you are feeling well.+more
You may feel dizzy, tired or have problems with your eyesight such as blurred vision. This may affect your driving ability....
You may feel dizzy, tired or have problems with your eyesight such as blurred vision. This may affect your driving ability.
Pamorelin LA 11.25mg Injection is probably unsafe to use in patients with kidney disease and should be avoided. Please consult your doctor.+more
Caution should be advised in patients with renal impairment....
Caution should be advised in patients with renal impairment.
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
If you miss a dose of Triptorelin, please consult your doctor.
Frequently asked questions for Pamorelin LA 11.25mg Injection
Frequently asked questions for Triptorelin
Pamorelin la is a hormone therapy which is also used in the treatment of locally advanced non-metastatic prostate cancer in men
Pamorelin la palmoate or acetate is a salt form of Pamorelin la used for the same purposes
Pamorelin la stays in circulating blood at very low levels for upto 90 days.
User Submitted Feedback For Pamorelin LA 11.25mg Injection
Patients taking Pamorelin LA 11.25mg Injection
Once A Day
Once A Month
Once A Week
Twice A Day
How effective is this medicine?
Do you find this medicine expensive?
Substitutes for Pamorelin LA
No substitutes found for this medicine