food interaction for ORNIDEN (DENIS)
alcohol interaction for ORNIDEN (DENIS)
pregnancy interaction for ORNIDEN (DENIS)
lactation interaction for ORNIDEN (DENIS)
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for ORNIDEN (DENIS)
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for ORNIDEN (DENIS)No substitutes found
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
Expert advice for ORNIDEN (DENIS)
- Swallow the tablet whole with water.
- Take the tablets during or immediately after a meal.
- Consult your doctor before taking this medicine if you have epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, kidney or liver disease.
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant or are breast-feeding before taking this medicine.
- Do not take ornidazole on an empty stomach, it may cause stomach upset.
- Do not take the medicine if you intend to drive a vehicle or operate machinery immediately after having ornidazole.
Frequently asked questions for ORNIDEN (DENIS)
Q.Is Ornidazole an antibiotic?
Ornidazole is an antibiotic
Q.What is it used for?
It cures infections (caused by bacteria or protozoa) of intestine, urinary tract, genital tract and other body parts
Q.Is ornidazole same as metronidazole?
Ornidazole and metronidazole are two different drugs belonging to the same class and are used for the same type of diseases
Q.Is ornidazole carcinogenic?
There are no reports suggesting the potential of ornidazole to cause cancer.