food interaction for OLOBLU
alcohol interaction for OLOBLU
pregnancy interaction for OLOBLU
lactation interaction for OLOBLU
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for OLOBLU
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for OLOBLU
- WINOLAP 0.1% EYE DROP(5 ML eye drop in packet)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 23/ML of eye dropRs. 115pay 33% more per ML of eye drop
- IF 2 EYE DROP(5 ML eye drop in packet)Cipla LtdRs. 20.30/ML of eye dropRs. 101.50pay 17% more per ML of eye drop
- OLODIN 0.1% EYE DROPS(5 ML eye drop in packet)FDC LtdRs. 16.65/ML of eye dropRs. 83.25save 4% more per ML of eye drop
- ODIN 0.1% EYE DROPS(5 ML eye drop in packet)Optho Remedies Pvt LtdRs. 18.70/ML of eye dropRs. 93.50pay 8% more per ML of eye drop
- AREST 0.1% EYE DROPS(5 ML eye drop in packet)Centaur Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 15.24/ML of eye dropRs. 76.20save 12% more per ML of eye drop
- Dr. Sanjay VermaMBBS, MS
- Dr. Anita SethiMBBS, MD, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. Dheeraj GuptaMBBS, MS, Fellowship
- Dr. Prem VardhanMBBS, MS, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Ira ChopraMBBS, MS
Expert advice for OLOBLU
- Do not use olopatadine eye drops while you are wearing contact lenses. Do not use contact lenses for at least 10-15 mins after using olopatadine in the eye.
- Avoid wearing contact lenses while you are on olopatadine eye drops treatment or while your eye is inflamed and red.
- Temporary blurred vision or other visual disturbances may affect the ability to drive or use machines. If blurred vision occurs at instillation of olopatadine eye drops, wait until the vision clears before driving or using machinery.
- If with olopatadine you are concomitantly using other eye drops or eye ointment medicines, leave at least 5 minutes between each medicine; Eye ointments should be administered last.
- Always follow directions of use given in the package insert while using eye drops.
- Olopatadine when taken orally may cause sleepiness. Avoid driving a car or operating machinery when treated with oral olopatadine.
- Do not use oral olopatadine if you have renal disorder or hepatic disorder.
Frequently asked questions for OLOBLU
Q.Is olopatadine over-the-counter?
Yes, olopatadine may be available over-the-counter. Patients should follow advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q.What is olopatadine ophthalmic solution/eye drops used for?
Olopatadine is used to treat seasonal allergic conjunctivitis (infection and inflammation [itching, redness and swelling] of the conjunctive of the eye) cause due to pollens, dust, animal fur and other allergens
Q.What are olopatadine tablets used for?
Olopatadine is used in the treatment of allergic rhinitis, hives, and itch associated with skin diseases
Q.Is olopatadine a steroid?
No, olopatadine is not a steroid. It belongs to a group of medicines called antihistamines. Olopatadine is an antiallergy medicine that decreases production of the chemical histamine which is responsible for initiating allergic responses
Q.Is olopatadine an antibiotic?
No, olopatadine is not an antibiotic. It belongs to a group of medicines called antihistamines. Olopatadine is an antiallergy medicine that decreases production of the chemical histamine which is responsible for initiating allergic responses
Q.How does olopatadine work?
Olopatadine belongs to a group of medicines called antihistamines. It is an antiallergy medicine that decreases production of the chemical histamine which is responsible for initiating allergic responses.