Medicine Overview of IF 2 Eye Drop
Uses of IF 2 Eye Drop
IF 2 Eye Drop is used in the treatment of Allergic disorders.
Side effects of IF 2 Eye Drop
How to use IF 2 Eye Drop
This medicine is for external use only.Take it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Hold the dropper close to the eye/ear without touching it. Gently squeeze the dropper and place the medicine inside the lower eyelid or ear. Wipe off extra liquid.
How IF 2 Eye Drop works
If 2 eye drop blocks the action of certain chemical messengers that are responsible for inflammation, congestion, itching, and other allergic reactions.
In Depth Information on IF 2 Eye Drop
Expert advice for IF 2 Eye Drop
Consult your doctor and do not take olopatadine if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. Consult your doctor before discontinuing olopatadine treatment. Eye drops:
- Do not use olopatadine eye drops while you are wearing contact lenses. Do not use contact lenses for at least 10-15 mins after using olopatadine in the eye.
- Avoid wearing contact lenses while you are on olopatadine eye drops treatment or while your eye is inflamed and red.
- Temporary blurred vision or other visual disturbances may affect the ability to drive or use machines. If blurred vision occurs at instillation of olopatadine eye drops, wait until the vision clears before driving or using machinery.
- If with olopatadine you are concomitantly using other eye drops or eye ointment medicines, leave at least 5 minutes between each medicine; Eye ointments should be administered last.
- Always follow directions of use given in the package insert while using eye drops.
- Olopatadine when taken orally may cause sleepiness. Avoid driving a car or operating machinery when treated with oral olopatadine.
- Do not use oral olopatadine if you have renal disorder or hepatic disorder.
Special precautions for IF 2 Eye Drop
No interaction found
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
IF 2 Eye Drop may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
IF 2 Eye Drop is safe to use during lactation. Human studie+more
s have shown that either the drug does not pass into the breastmilk in significant amount or is not expected to cause toxicity to the baby....
IF 2 Eye Drop may cause blurring of your vision for a short+more
time just after its use. Do not drive until your vision is clear....
IF 2 Eye Drop is safe to use in patients with kidney disease+more
. No dose adjustment of IF 2 Eye Drop is recommended....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
If you miss a dose of Olopatadine, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
Frequently asked questions for IF 2 0.1% Eye Drop
Frequently asked questions for Olopatadine
If 2 is used to treat seasonal allergic conjunctivitis (infection and inflammation [itching, redness and swelling] of the conjunctive of the eye) cause due to pollens, dust, animal fur and other allergens
No, If 2 is not a steroid. It belongs to a group of medicines called antihistamines. If 2 is an antiallergy medicine that decreases production of the chemical histamine which is responsible for initiating allergic responses
If 2 belongs to a group of medicines called antihistamines. It is an antiallergy medicine that decreases production of the chemical histamine which is responsible for initiating allergic responses.
Yes, If 2 may be available over-the-counter. Patients should follow advice of the doctor regarding its use
If 2 is used in the treatment of allergic rhinitis, hives, and itch associated with skin diseases
No, If 2 is not an antibiotic. It belongs to a group of medicines called antihistamines. If 2 is an antiallergy medicine that decreases production of the chemical histamine which is responsible for initiating allergic responses
User Submitted Feedback For IF 2 0.1% Eye Drop
Patients taking IF 2 Eye Drop
Twice A Day
Once A Day
Thrice A Day
Substitutes for IF 2 Eye Drop
Hidine 0.1% Eye Drop
₹15.8/ml of Eye Drop
Oloblu 0.1% Eye Drop
₹17.3/ml of Eye Drop
Winolap 0.1% Eye Drop
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
₹23.0/ml of Eye Drop
Patanol Eye Drop
₹73.9/ml of Eye Drop
Arest 0.1% Eye Drop
Centaur Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹15.24/ml of Eye Drop