Information about Olopatadine
Olopatadine is used in the treatment of nasal allergy symptoms.
How Olopatadine works
Olopatadine is an antihistaminic medication. It treats allergy symptoms such as itching, swelling, and rashes by blocking the effects of a chemical messenger (histamine) in the body.
Common side effects of Olopatadine
Sleepiness, Weakness, Dryness in mouth, Hypersensitivity
Available Medicine for Olopatadine
OlopatAjanta Pharma Ltd
₹70 to ₹2405 variant(s)
WinolapSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
₹118 to ₹2724 variant(s)
IF 2Cipla Ltd
₹58 to ₹1222 variant(s)
PatadinAjanta Pharma Ltd
AlerchekIndoco Remedies Ltd
₹114 to ₹1153 variant(s)
OlopineIntas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
OlotopSunways India Pvt Ltd
₹89 to ₹1292 variant(s)
Rapidon ODMicro Labs Ltd
Expert advice for Olopatadine
- Your doctor has prescribed Olopatadine to help relieve allergy symptoms such as itching, swelling, and rashes.
- As compared to other similar medications, it is much less likely to make you feel sleepy.
- Be cautious while driving or doing anything that requires concentration as it can cause dizziness and sleepiness.
- Do not drink alcohol while taking this medication as it may cause increased sleepiness.
- Stop taking Olopatadine at least three days before taking an allergy test as it can affect the test results.