Medicine Overview of Nublast Capsule
Nublast 250mg Capsule is used in the treatment of brain tumor
Nausea, Headache, Vomiting, Weakness, Loss of appetite, Fatigue, Hair loss, Viral infection, Convulsion, Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping), Fever, Decreased white blood cell count, Low blood platelets, Coordination disorder, Diarrhoea, Dizziness, Constipation, Rash, Decreased white blood cell count (neutrophils), Decreased white blood cell count (lymphocytes), Hemiparesis (weakness on one side of the body), Memory loss.
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Nublast 250mg Capsule is to be taken empty stomach.
Nublast 250mg Capsule is an anti-cancer medication. It works by damaging the genetic material (DNA) of the cancer cells and stops their growth and multiplication.
In Depth Information on Nublast Capsule
- Swallow full tablets on an empty stomach, one hour before your meal.
- Avoid being near people who are sick or have infections. Consult your doctor if you develop symptoms of opportunistic infections (such as Pneumocystis jirovecii pneumonia) and reactivation of infections (such as hepatitis B virus) Using temozolomide may increase your risk of developing certain types of bone marrow cancer. Be aware about your specific risk.
- You may be given medication to prevent nausea or other side effects while you are receiving temozolomide.
- Your blood will be tested frequently during treatment to monitor the side effects of temozolomide on your blood cells as you may have a small risk of other changes in blood cells, including leukemia.
- Avoid activities that may increase your risk of bleeding or injury. Use extra care to prevent bleeding while shaving or brushing your teeth.
- Do not drink alcohol while taking temozolomide.
- Do not drive or operate machinery while using temozolomide as it may make you tired or sleepy.
- Both male and female patients should take effective contraceptive precautions during and after 6 months of treatment. Male patients should seek advice on conservation of sperm prior to treatment as temozolomide treatment may cause infertility.
Nublast Capsule related warnings
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Nublast 250mg Capsule is unsafe to use during pregnancy.
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
Nublast 250mg Capsule is unsafe to use during lactation.
Data suggests that the drug may cause toxicity to the baby, or the mother is suffering from a condition in which breastfeeding is not advisable.
Nublast 250mg Capsule may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.
Nublast 250mg Capsule is probably safe to use in patients with kidney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Nublast 250mg Capsule may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor.
Cautious use is advised in patients with severe kidney disease while they are taking Nublast 250mg Capsule.
Nublast 250mg Capsule should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dose adjustment of Nublast 250mg Capsule may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Limited information is available on the use of Nublast 250mg Capsule in these patients. No dose adjustment is recommended in patients with mild to moderate liver disease.
If you miss a dose of Nublast 250mg Capsule, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
User Submitted Feedback For Nublast 250mg Capsule
How much was the improvement? What are you using Nublast Capsule for?
Survey Participants: 2
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Nublast 250mg Capsule. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
Frequently asked questions about Nublast Capsule
Nublast is an anti-cancer (antineoplastic or cytotoxic) chemotherapy drug. It is used to treat specific types of brain tumor. It is a radiosensitizer
Nublast is effective and works for patients if taken at recommended dosage and duration as recommended by the doctor
Nublast is given as a capsule and is taken by mouth. It should be administered in the fasting state, at least one hour before meal. It is rapidly metabolized at physiologic pH to the active monomethyl triazenoimidazole carboxamide (MTIC). The half-life (t1/2) in plasma is approximately 1.8 hours
Nublast because of its small size and lipophilic properties is able to cross the blood-brain barrier rapidly and is present in the cerebrospinal fluid
Hair loss is a side effect of using Nublast. Always follow doctor's advice regarding its use
Nublast is a FDA approved drug.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Nublast 250mg Capsule: NAS, NDP, AGT, SBA, VDH, DZY, AMR, IPL, HZF, PLT, TOM, P2P, FGH, PTI, EMB, OIP, THP, DAO, PNT, LMS, KIS, QTM, JIV, SYN, NTB, SWP, BIO, JVN, RJH, TNH, RHL, EPS, DHP, RPP, KMC, HNP, HEX, SVS, HAT, BAL, BGS, VRS, JHC, NVL, AYU, JVO, PEN, BLE, SPD, RDH, NXG, SAF, DGN, NVY, ATL, GHR, STA, DHR, SMN, ADT, SCH, PVP, RSA, EQN, HPC, GPP, NWP, MPC, SVH, CHP, RPI, WHL, BHS, MAM, ATP, OHM, PPR, SGH, MSD, UBL, GTK, MAP, NNP, AAR, AVS, MAX, VJS, PRN, SHD, WSI, BBS, TFP, HGI, DYG, LCC, AWS, MLC, LHA, GBL, HBV, DPL, SBL, AAY, ZEL, BLS, ZPR, RWP, ANT, USF, SWA, MMS, AYM, HSP, EVP, PMA, OLT, GNC, BMJ, HIP, ARD, HMP, SGC, RHW, RKS, BDN, ABP, QLF, MDH, BSN, INC, CLT, TRP, SLN, RSS, MAK, PWN, VNS, RUS, DFP, BHM, OWP, JSL, BHP, ENP, BTM, ESY, DPP, HTS, GPT, SRG, SDM, ZVP, KHC, JBT, DVH, BAP, GTC, SJP, UMP, SHC, RDR, MDO, NSL, IAD, KHH, 9T9, SSA