Medicine Overview of Noscab Soap
Noscab Soap is used in the treatment of scabies
Paresthesia (tingling or pricking sensation), Erythematous rash, Itching, Dry skin.
Use it as advised by your doctor or check the label for directions before use.
Permethrin is a pyrethroid compound and it belongs to a class of medications called as Ectoparasiticides. It acts on the nervous system of variety of parasites including itch mite and head and pubic lice causing paralysis and death.
In Depth Information on Noscab Soap
- Inform you doctor if you have any skin conditions or allergies to medicines, food or other substances, asthma, or if you have any other medical conditions.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes and wear gloves to avoid irritation to hands. If permethrin is accidentally introduced into the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
- Apply the medication on small part of the hair to ensure it does not affect colored or permed hair before application to entire head.
- Check hair for active infestation with lice or nits after one repetition of treatment after 14 days as you may be at risk of developing resistance to treatment.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- It should not take if patient is allergic to permethrin or any ingredient of its ingredients.
- It should not given to children <6 months.
Noscab Soap related warnings
No interaction found
Noscab Soap is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Noscab Soap is probably safe to use during lactation.
Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
Noscab Soap does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Noscab Soap is probably safe to use in patients with kidney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Noscab Soap may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor.
Noscab Soap is probably safe to use in patients with liver disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Noscab Soap may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor.
If you miss a dose of Noscab Soap, please consult your doctor.
No Patient Concerns found for this medicine
User Submitted Feedback For Noscab Soap
What are you using Noscab Soap for?
Survey Participants: 3
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Noscab Soap. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Noscab Soap: HEX, RKS, RDH, RHL, ENP, AAR, DGN, SSA, TFP, WSI, UMP, ATP, HAT, BMJ, RHW, MDH, HGI, DLP, DVH, VNS, HZF, OHM, NVY, SGC, LCC, RJH, NVL, HTS, BHP, RPP, MAK, BHM, HSP, RPI, PMA, ZVP, SCH, GTK, PPR, JIV, DHR, SHC, ATL, P2P, TNH, EMB, MLC, GHR, IAD, PTI, SLN, DFP, RSS, AMR, GTC, PEN, DPL, BAP, NTB, FGH, MPC, ESY, OWP, BLE, SAF, SWA, RDR, NXG, IPL, SYN, PLT, VDH, BDN, PNT, SGH, DYG, RWP, DPP, BSN, ABP, WHL, PWN, JSL, VRS, NSL, RSA, SHD, GBL, BBS, GPP, OIP, OLT, ADT, KHC, USF, AAY, NNH, GPT, KHH, TOM, KMC, 9T9, PRN, BIO, HIP, SDM, SRG, STA, SJP, EVP, QLF, MMS, MAM, LHA, MAX, INC, GNC, ANT, JVN, BAL, THP, HMP, MSD, HPC, PVP, JVO, MDO, HBV, BTM, ARD, RUS, QTM, CLT, HNP, SVH, SBA, TRP, AGT, AYM, SBL, ZEL, EQN, NDP, SWP, SHP, AYU