Medicine Overview of New Premisol Tablet
Side effects of New Premisol Tablet
Electrolyte imbalance, Redistribution/accumulation of body fat, Bone degradation, Increased risk of infection, Muscle disorders, Increased blood pressure, Altered bone growth, Behavioural changes, Increased glucose level in blood, Cataract, Skin scar.
How to use New Premisol Tablet
Avoid New Premisol 6mg Tablet with salad and vegetable diet.
How New Premisol Tablet works
In Depth Information on New Premisol Tablet
Expert advice for New Premisol Tablet
- It is a steroid medicine which works well for many different conditions, including serious illnesses.
- Take regularly to gain maximum benefit.
- Do not discontinue unless advised by your doctor. You may need to decrease the dose gradually.
- You may get side effects such as mood changes or stomach problems. Notify your doctor if you get them.
- Some side effects may occur after weeks or months. These include weakness of arms and legs, or developing a rounder face.
- Your risk of getting an infection may become higher. Tell your doctor immediately if you have a fever, flu-like symptoms, cough, painful urination, or a wound that does not heal.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
However, inform your doctor if you have any kidney disease.
Limited information is available on the use of New Premisol 6mg Tablet in these patients.